Foxtel Guide for iPad
By FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Foxtel Guide is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you find shows to watch and record them to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar — no matter where you are!
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your iOS device must be running on firmware version 6.0 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.
What's New in Version 2.1.13