RNAV Approach for GARMIN GNS430/530W
By Flight Training Apps, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In this free video we show you how to fly LNAV approaches using the Garmin 430/530. In this App, as in all our products, we use HD in-flight video and show you how to conduct approaches in actual, real-life IFR. We don't use any fillers that waste your time, just what you need to do and how to do it.
AOPA PILOT magazine called our Apps "solid and reliable" in it's Dec 2011 issue.
If you like this free App, check out the full version of the GARMIN GNS430W/530W - Instrument Holds and Approaches App that includes:
- Hold Entries and Procedure Turns
- Staying in a hold
- Loading and activating approaches on the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- Activating approach legs
- Flying LNAV, LNAV+V, LNAV/VNAV, LPV and ILS approaches
- Missed approach procedures
- Common errors using the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- A 10 question quiz about the 430/530
- IFR en-route and approach checklists
Learn more about all our aviation training products at www.flighttrainingapps.com
Disclaimer: This is a product from Flight Training Apps, Inc. Garmin does not support, endorse or authorize this App.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Improved user interface
- New quiz functionality
- Category: Education
- Updated: 15 August 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 74.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Flight Training Apps Inc.
- © Flight Training Apps, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.