Approaches for GARMIN GNS430/530W
By Flight Training Apps, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Garmin GNS430W/530W - Instrument Holds and Approaches App gives you approximately 40 minutes of exciting video showing actual holds and approaches using the GNS530W flown in a Cessna 172 in San Diego's Terminal Area, including reference approach plates, IFR checklists and a 10 question quiz to test your knowledge. We provide a detailled explanation of every phase of a hold and approach. The App provides you easy to understand real life scenarios.
The GARMIN GNS430W/530W - Instrument Holds and Approaches App includes:
- Hold Entries and Procedure Turns
- Staying in a hold
- Loading and activating approaches on the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- Activating approach legs
- Flying LNAV, LNAV+V, LNAV/VNAV, LPV and ILS approaches
- Missed approach procedures
- Common errors using the Garmin GNS430W/530W
- A 10 question quiz about the 430/530
- IFR en-route and approach checklists
Visit www.flighttrainingapps.com for a free preview and information on our other products.
Disclaimer: This is a product from Flight Training Apps, Inc. Garmin does not support, endorse or authorize this App.
What's New in Version 2.0
- iOS8 ready
- Improved user interface
- New quiz functionality
- Category: Education
- Updated: 07 August 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 345 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Flight Training Apps Inc.
- © Flight Training Apps, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.