Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grappling 9 is a scoring board for grappling, which has a scoring system and a timer.
This is supervised by Kyuhei Ueno, who used to be No.1 in the Shoot world ranking.
Please use it in a variety of situations, such as competitions, training, and explaining the rule.
• Grappling 9 adopts large figures so that the score is clearly seen from a distance.
• When you tap the number, it increases. The numbers each corresponds to points, and penalties. Grappling 9 has an intuitive interface.
• The increments of each point can be adjusted corresponding to the current rule.
• Each number has a corrective button.
•You can reset all the numbers at once with a single button.
•Total points and the result are displayed at the bottom. You don't have to calculate.
•The left time of the game can be displayed. When the time becomes zero, an alarm rings.
- Category: Sports
- Released: 04 February 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yukinaga Azuma
- © 2012 AcrossTheRainbow.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.