iPumpkin: Official Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival Guide
By Phondini Partners
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
All New for the 2014 Pumpkin Festival!
- The Best Festival App is Even Better!
- Links to iCoastside Half Moon Bay guide, too!
- Presented by Safeway.
Experience the 44th Annual Half Moon Bay Art and Pumpkin Festival, October 18-19, 2014 in Half Moon Bay, California with the official mobile application as your guide. And don't miss the Safeway World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off Monday, October 13.
- find & share parking via Parking Pumpkin
- Gourdy the new Festival Mascot
- searchable directory of artists with lots of photos
- find your favorite artist with booth locator
- browse thru the art to see what you like
- interactive map to find fun, food, info & rest areas
- family and music entertainment schedules
- full schedule of events
- food and beverage listings
- map of local pumpkin patches
- special event listings
- pumpkin top ten list, including recipes
- push message alerts from the festival
- door-to-festival directions,
- links to the local Dining and Lodging directory from iCoastside
- Best Pumpkin Patch list in San Mateo County,
The World Pumpkin Capital of Half Moon Bay celebrates its bountiful fall harvest and autumn splendor with a world-class festival featuring a special display of gigantically enormous champion pumpkins, three stages of smashing entertainment, the Great Pumpkin Parade, a bone-chilling Haunted House, harvest-inspired crafts, homestyle foods, expert pumpkin carver Farmer Mike sculpting a monster 1,200+ pound pumpkin into a one-of-a-kind masterpiece, photos with the grand champion mega-gourd, pie-eating and costume contests, “Smashing Pumpkins: Battle of the Bands”, the Take 5 Lounge with giant screen TV, festival-label wine and Pumpkin Harvest Ale.
Admission is free.
Presented in association with the Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber of Commerce, the Half Moon Bay Beautification Committee, and Miramar Events.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- designed for iOS 8 and iPhone 6
- updated artist directory
- latest festival info & schedules
- and the usual bug fixes
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 22 October 2014
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 46.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Phondini Partners
- © 2014 Phondini Partners LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.