I am the CLOCK - life sized Egashira?!
By GignoSystem Japan, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 selling iPhone app in Japan, famous comedian Egashira 2:50's "I am the CLOCK", finally arrives on your iPad in a version tailored for the big screen!
You can be sure that Egashira 2:50's appearance in these clocks will amaze or annoy you more than ever before!
The clocks are: Face clock, bookshelf clock, human clock. Select your favorite one and watch time itself pass!
This iPad version supports your favorite orientation, whether you prefer horizontal or vertical ways.
* There's a "omakase" button to select a clock for you, if you can't make up your own mind!
* The digits on Egashira 2:50's forehead, is his VERY OWN HANDWRITING
* Morning calls! The alarm feature lets you wake up to the harsh words from Egashira 2:50 himself. We added a couple of new ones for this iPad version!
* Sure, this is a clock app, but as with the iPhone version you can of course put it into "Always Egashira 2:50 mode" and have it 2:50 all day long. This is an amazing feature because it actually stops time. In a way. To return to normal time, just shake your iPad!
(Shaking anything else will not work)
■ Differences from the iPhone version
* All graphics updated
* The wrist watch is replaced with the bookshelf clock
* The human clock - put the digits wherever you want! You can even resize them!
* New sounds to choose from in the alarm settings.
■ Already got the iPhone version? A bonus is waiting for you!
(Somewhere in this app, there are locked features. Try to find them.)