By Nosleep Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ideament lets you easily draw a diagram - mind map, concept map, or flow chart - and convert it to a text outline, and vice versa. You can use Ideament for anything, such as brainstorming new ideas, illustrating concepts, making lists and outlines, planning presentations, creating organizational charts, and more!
Create Ideas Instantly
Copy text from another app, such as an email, document, or web page, and import it into Ideament to automatically create an idea.
Share Your Ideas
Diagrams and outlines can be easily shared via email or the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box) and copied directly into other apps. Diagrams can also be saved to the Photos app (to sync to your desktop) or uploaded to Facebook.
Try It Out!
Download for free, create an idea, and check out everything it has to offer. The in-app upgrade allows you to create an unlimited number of ideas.
There is also a paid version available in the App Store that includes the Plus upgrade, just look for Ideament+
Looking for Idea Sketch? You've found it! Idea Sketch became Ideament in 2015.
What's New in Version 9.3
• Select a few shapes in a diagram and copy-and-paste them as an image into another app such as Pages or Word, or select a few lines in an outline and copy-and-paste them as text
• Copy text from another app and Paste it right into a diagram or outline (no more Import button)
• Lines in diagrams will now avoid running into shapes when possible
• Now you can share an idea while you have it open, just look for the Share option
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 01 June 2016
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nosleep Software
- © 2016 NoSleep Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Plus UpgradeUSD 3.99