By joshua waller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iEMF is an Electro Magnetic Field Detector/Simulator for iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod Touch and iPad.
Use iEMF to detect fluctuations in the local magnetic field using the built in magnetometer on the iPhone 3GS/4.
iPhone 3G/iPod Touch are supported, but limited to Simulation Mode as it has no Magnetometer(Compass) support. All other functionality is the same between devices.
- Ability to Zero out the device to easily see relative changes to your environments magnetic field
- Ambient Mode allows you to cancel out the Earths ambient field, while still being able to utilize the Zero feature
- Low Pass filter helps smooth out the noisy sensor readings
- Multiple LCD color schemes to choose from
- Display readings in Tesla or Gauss, with many scaling and magnification options
- Simulation Mode simulates sensor values for iPhone 3G users
- Audio Effect
iPhone 3GS required for Sensor Mode (Compass support)
iPhone 3G will only support Simulation Mode
iPod Touch will only support Simulation Mode
iPhone 4 Tested (Sensor Mode)
iPad (Sensor Mode)
Now you will have an emf detector with you at all times! With the backlit display, you will never need to hold your flashlight pointed at your emf detector again!
Hope you all enjoy this as much as i did making it!
What's New in Version v1.4
- minor bug fixes and optimizations
- minor tweaks to Low Pass filter settings
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 24 January 2012
- Version: v1.4
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Joshua waller
- © 2011 joshua waller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.