iHome Connect, the setup app for iHome AirPlay speakers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHome Connect provides a simple, familiar interface for configuring Wi-Fi settings and a custom name for iHome's AirPlay speaker product-line. iHome Connect also provides iHome's AirPlay speaker users with getting started information, as well as helpful links to support resources also located at www.iHomeaudio.com/support/iW1.
In order to use iHome Connect:
1. Download iHome Connect to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
2. Dock the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch to your iHome iW1 using the supplied USB-to-30-pin cable, or any standard sync cable
3. Launch iHome Connect
4. Tap the first on-screen menu item to choose your Wi-Fi network and if necessary, enter the password
5. Optionally, follow the second on-screen menu to provide a custom name that you want Apple's devices to display when using the iW1
• iHome iW1
• iHome iW2
iHome Connect's related app-enhanced AirPlay speaker products from iHome have been honored with the following awards:
• iLounge's CES 2011 Best of Show - General Award for Innovation (iHome AirPlay speaker product-line)
• 2011 CES Innovations Design and Engineering Award (iW1)
iHome Connect works with AirPlay speaker products from iHome, only. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
*The Innovations Design and Engineering Award is based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges. CEA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Added support for manual SSID entry, for networks with hidden SSIDs
• Added support for the iHome iW2
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 16 December 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SDI Technologies
- © 2011 SDI Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.