Image Coin Bank Free
By Tatsuhiko Koyama
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lets start saving money, using "Image Coin Bank Free".
You can choose an image for your goal, and the amount you want to save.
As you put money into your coin bank, the hidden image will start to appear.
【How to use】
1. First, prepare a real coin bank. (This will not be included in the application)
2. Think of what you want to buy with the money you saved, and put a title on it.
3. Enter the amount you want to save, and take a photo of the item you want to get.
4. Decide on the number of division of a photo.
(If saving once per day, this number will equal to the days till you achieve your goal)
5. Now the image bank is set to go. Next, let me explain the everyday procedure.
6. Choose a coin bank from the list. The photo of your goal will be shown.
At first, the photo will be hidden behind white blocks.
7. Click on a block. The amount will show.
8. Put the amount into your coin bank, and click "ok".
9. White block will disappear, and the image hidden behind will appear.
10. Save every day, and get rid of all of the white blocks.
11. When the whole photo appears, your goal has been achieved.
Congratulations! The amount you wanted to save, is in your coin bank.
[Free version limitation]
- The advertisement is displayed.
- The item is two or less.
- The function in which 1 time of the amount of savings can be inputted freely was added.
- In this setup, a photo hides and condition is decided by the rate (%) of the amount of savings to a target.
- A target title can be changed now.
- In "being an input freely", the target amount of money can be changed now.
(When the amount of money is changed, a picture hides, the rate of condition is re-calculated and a hidden portion is also changed.)
- The maximum of the target amount of money which can be set up increased.
- A total is displayed on a coin bank list.
If there are different currencies, ! mark will be displayed. In the case, only the current setting currency will be summed up.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
iOS5 compatibility fix
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 20 October 2011
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Developer: Tatsuhiko Koyama
- © YamaTatsu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.