The Journals of the American Diabetes Association: Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Clinical Diabetes, and Diabetes Spectrum
By American Diabetes Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The American Diabetes Association’s “ADA Journals” app allows immediate access to full-text articles for users with personal or institutional subscriptions to Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Diabetes Spectrum, or Clinical Diabetes. Non-subscribers can freely access current abstracts and full-text articles older than 6 months. The app, designed for easy reading and browsing on any iOS device, allows you to:
• Read and cache full-text articles from the American Diabetes Association’s premier scientific and medical journals on your iPad or iPhone
• Access content from upcoming issues of Diabetes and Diabetes Care, the two highest ranked peer-reviewed journals devoted to diabetes research
• Receive diabetes research updates and news on ADA events via the DiabetesPro SmartBrief feed
• Bookmark articles, with the ability to save full-text content indefinitely
• Search current and archived content, and read and share content through social media tools
• View high-resolution images and video, as well as online supplementary materials
We hope the app helps you stay on top of the latest information related to diabetes research, care, treatment, and education. If you need assistance with using the app, please go to http://www.diabetesjournals.org/site/mobile.xhtml.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 18 December 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: American Diabetes Association
- © 2012 American Diabetes Association, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.