By Christophe Calmejane
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ksCalc is a calculator using the Reverse Polish Notation (RPN), where every operator follows all its operands, eliminating the need for brackets parentheses and precedence rules.
-= THE CENTER PART CAN BE SWIPED LEFT AND RIGHT TO EXPOSE ALL THE FEATURES =-
- A developer view where you can cycle between decimal, hexadecimal and binary bases. From a quick glance, you see the decimal/hexa/binary value of the selected item from the stack. Values can be displayed as signed or not signed.
- A shopping view where you can register up to 3 thresholds. When shopping, you enter the price of each product and the sum is automatically displayed, as well as the amount remaining before reaching each threshold. Useful when having only 10 bucks and don't knowing when you'll reach that amount.
- A statistics view, automatically displaying useful statistical computations based on all entered values in the stack (sum, min, max, average, variance, standard deviation).
- Classic trigonometry and math operators.
- A settings view when you can configure the behavior of the calculator.
-= EACH VIEW CAN BE INDEPENDENTLY CONFIGURED TO DISPLAY THE STACK ITEMS LIKE YOU WANT =-
- Automatic, scientific, or fixed radix.
- Number of digits after the radix.
- Packing of the digits by groups varying from 2 to 6.
What's New in Version 1.2
Support for iPhone 5/S/C
Fixed crash when using iOS7
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Christophe Calmejane
- © 2011-2012 KikiSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.