By Andrew Yates
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is an unofficial app for Beanstalk, the easy to use Subversion/Git repository web app. This app allows you to view the latest changes within your account, view individual repositories/changes and releases as well as deploy to release servers that have previously been set up.
What this app does...
- Shows an overview of commits from all repositories in your account.
- Allows you to view a specific repository and it's commits.
- View & Add comments to Commits.
- Allows you to view the deployments associated with the specific repository.
- Allows you to deploy a revision to a server already setup within Beanstalk.
- Multiple account support so you can keep up to date with all of your Beanstalk accounts.
- Deployment Push Notifications for each release server you subscribe to.
- Lock Magic Bean so nothing gets deployed that shouldn't.
In order to use this app you MUST activate the Beanstalk API within your Beanstalk account. You may need to ask your account owner to do this.
This app is in no way affiliated with Beanstalk. It has been created using the Beanstalk API. You can send feedback, feature requests etc... using the "Send Feedback" option within the Settings tab.
Magic Bean uses analytics to collect non-personally-identifiable usage data.
What's New in Version 1.5
Fixed issues with login on iPad.
Fixed various display issues.
Fixed crash when viewing changes.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 15 March 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Andrew Yates
- © Andrew Yates
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.