By RaceAmerica, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nothing worst than attending a race and not knowing who's in the lead or how well your favorite driver is doing. Get informed, with MyLapScoreHD, live standings are displayed on every lap and stored for review after the heat is over.
Four modes of operation:
1) RACE with full standings with all the drivers displayed
2) TOP20+ with the top 20 positions and up to two group of five drivers monitored on the same screen
3) LAPS display laps & stats for previous stored heats for a selected driver
4) REVIEW displays lap by lap of a previous stored heat
If your local track is running a timing system with Rmonitor output (like Orbits) and broadcasting over their local Wifi, then live racing action is ready to be displayed.
Lap timing data displayed includes:
- Current lap time
- Best lap time
- Difference from the leader
- Time gap to the driver immediate ahead
- Position in the race
- Driver name and car number
- Store heats for later review
- Driver laps & stats for previous heats
Live Racing Indicators:
- Change in Gap to the driver ahead
- Change in position
- New best lap time
- Update when each driver crosses the line
Operating instructions and feature list included in the app.
What's New in Version 2.1
- iOS7 compatible
- add Qualifying & Practice mode
- larger lap timing database size
- automatic reconnect for weak wifi signals
- USD 7.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 06 November 2013
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 4.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dennis Laczny
- © 2012-2013 RaceAmerica, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.