RCW2012 Revised Code of Washington
By Mike Kinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The State of Washington Revised Codes (2012 edition) aka RCW2012
- The laws for the State of Washington in an easy-to-use, iPhone/iPod/iPad interface.
(Current as of January, 2012)
- Runs entirely from the iPhone/iPod/iPad. (no internet connection required)
- Lists the sections by title and chapter
- Can drill-down to specific law.
- Sections are hyperlinked so if another section is referenced it will
be a clickable link.
- Option to go to next/previous section from the section view
- Search options:
- Can search for one or more partial keywords
- Can limit the number of search results (for performance)
- Option to search criminal/traffic only or all statutes (for performance)
- Can default the criminal/traffic option to be 'on' or 'off'
- Can set the font size
- Works in landscape and portrait modes
- Easily email the law
- "Favorites" option
- Font contrast preference (for night viewing)
Selecting a section from the list shows the text of the section very quickly.
Easy to use. No need to carry reference books. It is all there, at your fingertips.
Great for police officers and anyone interested in Washington law.
Thanks for the excellent feedback!
What's New in Version 1.7
- updated RCW (Last Update: January 4, 2012)
- Changed name to RCW2012
- minor bug fixes
- USD 4.99
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 18 August 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mike Kinney
- © 2012 Mike Kinney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.