Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home. Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.2.3
Remote app adds support for the new Apple TV (4th generation), providing similar functionality as it did with Apple TV (3rd generation) for text input, navigation and control.
Classical Apple Music does not, in many cases show composer
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 09 December 2015
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2015 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.