Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Electronic score keeping for 500 (card game)
Players’ registration :
• Prepare your list of players.
• Enter the name of a new player or select it from your contacts.
• Select players for each game depending on their position around the table.
Electronic score keeping:
• You choose how to calculate scores:
◦ according to international rules;
◦ under the Quebec rules.
• For each stroke you enter the contract:
◦ the number of tricks;
◦ the suit ;
◦ the bidder.
• And the result:
◦ if it succeeded or not (rules of Quebec);
◦ the number of tricks performed (International Rules).
The scores sheet:
• The details of each trick is written on a sheet in electronic format already known.
• In addition to marks for You and Us, you know who bid what.
• If an error occurs, you can delete a trick.
Tap the button to mail a copy of the scores sheet.
History of all games of 500 played:
• You can review all the details of the games.
• Trick by trick: who made the contract (number of tricks, suit), successful or unsuccessful.
• Tap the button to mail a copy of the scores sheet.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Released: 05 May 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Les logiciels Systamex inc.
- © @Les logiciels Systamex inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.