Seagoing Minesweeper Lite
By Andrey Nazarenko
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Seagoing Minesweeper is a Mac version of well known classic puzzle game that include the best minesweeper experience with many new features that can make the gameplay more interesting, sophisticated and reliable for any player level. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without hitting a mine.
The Seagoing Minesweeper LITE version is limited to Beginner difficulty level only.
Buy the full version to play other difficulty levels.
- Predefined difficulty levels (beginner, intermediate, expert, custom).
- Custom game with any density and field size (limited by your screen only).
- Resize window to change field size of the custom game.
- Game statistics in the Inspector panel (3BV, IOE, RQP, IOS, mines per cell ratio, click counters).
- Save/load game with statistics and recorded gameplay as well in extremely small-sized file.
- Timer to thousands of a second.
- All clicking techniques available including chording and double-clicking.
- First click has no mine.
- Control+left click to simulate right click.
- Command-R shortcut to restart game or right-click at the end of the game.
- Mark suspected mines.
- Best games are recorded in a high score table.
- Playback any game: play/pause/stop/navigate.
- Double-click on a record in the high score table to view and playback game.
- Create your own themes (grid cell images; window background as color, image, quartz composition; text) or use preset ones.
- Animation effects.
- Sound effects.
- Export game to movie.
The number of buttons your mouse has is not important, since different clicking techniques available, but a mouse with two separate buttons is the best.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- Graceful termination with autosaving all playing games and reopening them on launch automatically.
- Resolved issue when the application doesn't ask to add the best result to the high score table.
- Resolved issue when cursor is invisible in playback mode on launching application by opening document in Finder.
- New high score table design.
- View flagging and non-flagging games separately in the high score table using filters in the toolbar.
- View combined time of the best games on Beginner, Intermediate, Expert levels in the high score table.
- The best results of non interrupted games can be added to the high score table only.
- Improved playback navigation performance when animation effects enabled.
- Live navigation while dragging slider in the playback panel.
- Updated help for high score table.
- Mac OS X 10.7 Tested.