Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Soulver helps you do quick calculations and work things out. Use Soulver to play around with numbers, do "back of the envelope" calculations, and solve day-to-day problems.
Annotate your numbers with words, so that they make sense to you. Soulver picks out the numbers and calculates your answer as you type. Do calculations over multiple lines, and refer to previous lines, much like a spreadsheet.
Soulver is great for adding things up, doing all kinds of percentages easily, and converting things, like currencies. It's quicker to use than a spreadsheet, and smarter and clearer than a traditional calculator.
- A text editor for working stuff out & doing quick calculations.
- Use words amid your calculations so your numbers make sense
- Easily do percentages ("$120 - 10%", "30 as a % of 200")
- See a running total of all your lines
- Do easy conversions ("10 USD in Euros, "22 feet in meters")
- Do calculations with stocks ("100 AAPL")
- Refer to previous lines using tokens.
- Create variables to hold frequently used numbers
- All the standard mathematical functions.
- Support for calculations in binary & hex.
- Save your work & share it with the iPhone & iPad versions of Soulver.
- Export into PDF & HTML emailing.
- Support for Resume & Versions on Mac OS 10.7 Lion
2010 Mac Gem - MacWorld 4/5 Mice
2010 Mac OS X Ars Design Award: Runner up
“It reinvents the calculator, and in that process, I believe Acqualia have come up with a real piece of genius.” AppStorm
“Without a doubt the best digital calculator on the Apple platform.” SmokingApples
What's New in Version 2.5
- Compatibility with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Soulver now requires 10.7 or later & 64-bit (most Macs released after 2006).
- USD 11.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 October 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Acqualia Software
- © 2014 Acqualia Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor