SQLed - SQL Database Manager
By Andreas Zimnas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SQLed is your database manager on the go. Manage your SQLite databases on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
1. Organize your work into projects
2. Manage SQLite databases for each project
3. Create, Edit, Delete tables, views, indexes and triggers.
4. Generate DDL scripts for your databases.
5. Generate DDL scripts for your tables, views, indexes and triggers.
6. Print DDL scripts.
7. Execute SQL queries with the SQL editor which includes notifications for error messages (based on a design provided by Jon Edlund), predefined SQL commands for less typing and syntax highlighting.
8. In SQL editor individual SQL queries can be selected for execution.
9. Powerful Table Data View. Supports Editing, Adding, Deleting, Searching and Sorting of data.
10. Table Data View. Supports Number Formatting.
11. Export or Import projects, databases, SQL scripts, DDL scripts (via e-mail, your favourite storage providers and iTunes).
12. Export tables and views as CSV (via e-mail, your favourite storage providers and iTunes).
13. Import table data from CSV (your favourite storage providers and iTunes).
14. Save DDL scripts or SQL scripts on the device for later use.
15. Open databases, SQL scripts and CSV files from external apps (Mail App, Safari, Dropbox, Box etc.).
16. Offline SQL reference.
17. Auto generated backups of your databases every time you open the app.
18. Passcode protection.
19. 1-finger swipes on text fields to move one character left/right, and 2-finger swipes to move one word. (Many thanks to @cheesemaker)
20. iPhone, iPod, iPad and iPad Pro support.
21. iOS 9 ready.
22. iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Ready
A must have tool for Developers, Database Administrators and Students.
What's New in Version 2.0.9
- Spotlight search for Projects and Databases.
- Fixed bug with CURRENT_DATE and CURRENT_TIME not working correctly.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Business
- Updated: 03 July 2016
- Version: 2.0.9
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, German, Hebrew
- Developer: Andreas Zimnas
- © Andreas Zimnas 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.