By Mariner Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
***SUMMER FLASH SALE - DISCOUNT APPLIED - ENDS SUNDAY***
“Each time I delve deeper into StoryMill and take more full advantage of its abundant resources, the writing process just gets simpler and simpler."
New York Times Best Selling Author
“StoryMill provides an impressive workflow approach and toolset that can’t be replicated in your current word processor.”
4 out of 5 Mice
"No matter how sprawling your novel, StoryMill offers the necessary tools to write and manage the entire project."
4 out of 5 stars
This Mac App Store version of StoryMill is English only and is El Capitan compatible.
Writing a novel is a creative process and like all creative processes, sometimes it’s hard to get started. StoryMill will be appreciated by the professional novel writer, but we really designed it for folks like you. With StoryMill, you can take your idea for mystery, romance, adventure, action or science fiction and turn it into that novel you know is within but just needs a little help getting out.
StoryMill is built so that you can develop your characters, locations and all the other elements of your story. You can set a daily writing goal and keep track of it using the Progress Meter. There are handy things to help you keep track of cliches and monitor how many times you use a word. There’s a place for all your research – add pictures, files and notes right into StoryMill – keeping it altogether and available whenever you need it.
StoryMill is the only novel writing app that includes a Timeline feature. Visually and interactively displaying a story across time, you can arrange the scenes of your novel in chronological order.
Bottom line...StoryMill gives you all the tools you’ll need for writing your own best seller.
What's New in Version 4.0.5
• Resolved a number of issues relating to Mac OS X 10.7 autosave, by restoring StoryMill's previous autosave implementation
• Fixed a problem where captions added to pictures were not always getting saved
• Fixed a problem where assigning a Storyiine via the Info pane, would fail to save the Storyline selection
• Fixed a problem where assigning a scene to a chapter would not "stick" under certain circumstances
- USD 19.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 November 2011
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mariner Software, Inc.
- © 2016 Mariner Software, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later