By SymTrend, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Select an electronic diary for depression, cancer, women's health, chronic pain, ADHD, or the autism spectrum to help you understand symptom patterns, learn what triggers problems, see how well treatments are working, and get guidance to manage your own care.
• Energy/anxiety levels, mood fluctuations, negative or self-injury thoughts.
• Difficulty with pain intensity, triggers of pain, and the effect of pain on activities, sleep, or work..
• Symptoms that interrupt sleep, such as night sweats, stress, or hormones.
• Everyday health issues like weight, blood pressure, or blood sugar.
• Activity level, skill level, social interactions, and the frequency of tantrums.
SymTrend is especially helpful for seeing if treatments are working. It even reminds you to follow treatments and coping strategies.
• Don’t try to keep the details in your head about what you are feeling or what is going on around you!
• Report about issues as things happen. A few taps is all it takes and your app accurately records the information for you.
• See what you did to deal with problems the last time it happened and how well it worked.
• Determine possible triggers – lack of sleep, stress, the environment.
• Use the personal health record to keep track of meds, clinical visits, and procedures.
• Find out if the medications, diets, or supplements are effective.
When you have time, sync the data to the symtrend.com website. Get comprehensive reports there about the information you entered.
Share the reports with a professional. Visit the website to see case studies, research about use of the system, & chart samples.
Try SymTrend for FREE for 14 days. After that, a 6-month subscription is only $10. To customize your app, contact SymTrend at email@example.com.
SymTrend has been a provider of electronic diaries online and on mobile devices since 2002.
Development of this app was partially funded by three small business grants from the National Institute of Mental Health with Award numbers: R41MH075162, R42MH075162 and R41MH086153.
If you are a parent of a child who struggles with ADLs - activities of daily living (dressing, eating, toileting, grooming, or sleeping), look out for SymTrend’s new app: SymTrend ADL in July.
What's New in Version 1.12
Updated handling of numeric values
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 24 October 2012
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SymTrend, Inc.
- © 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.