USB Disk Free - The File Manager
By Imesart S.a.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
USB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone and iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone / iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Access Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
• Store and view files on your iPhone / iPod.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• View and download email attachments.
• Full screen file viewer.
• USB file transfers.
• Background audio.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav,...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
Buy now and get free updates.
What's New in Version 2.4.7
• Compatibility with next version of iOS.
• Tap to reveal file viewer UI works with more file type.
the very best app for traveling whatever u need from / to iPhone and computer
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 July 2016
- Version: 2.4.7
- Size: 122 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Imesart S.a.r.l.
- © 2016 Imesart S.a.r.l
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes