What Did I Wear?
By Eli Pagan
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Take snapshots of yourself using the camera on your computer, or import an existing photo, and remember exactly what clothes you wore in the past without asking others. You can easily view, catalog, and search your clothes worn. Features include:
• Capture multiple clothes per day
• Use camera or stored photos
• Catalog your clothes using tags and notes
• Search for clothes worn by tags, notes, and day/month/year
• Calendar and single photo views
• Yearly and monthly views
• Zoom functionality
• Trackpad two-finger swipe functionality
Have you ever had to ask your significant other "what did I wear”? There's no need to ask that question anymore and you can skip the frustration when they answer "I don't remember".
Check out the mobile version for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/what-did-i-wear/id573335694?ls=1&mt=8
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Added current day photo to monthly and yearly views.