Workday for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The "Workday for iPad" app is designed for use by Workday customers and requires authorized Workday credentials.
For Workday customers, "Workday for iPad" provides secure mobile access to your Workday enterprise cloud applications. "Workday for iPad" enables you to keep your important business transactions with you when you are on-the-go and away from your desk.
With "Workday for iPad", you can:
• Sign-In with a PIN: Use a personal identification number to quickly sign-in to the app.
• Personalize your home page: Re-order your home page icons to suit your needs.
• Search for people: Easily find your co-worker's business site, phone number, email address, work address, and position. With a simple touch, you can call or email a co-worker, or pull up a map of their business address.
• Navigate your directory: Use Workday's unique organizational swirl to view where employees are within your company, who they report to, who their peers are, and who reports to them.
• View and take action on your Workday business transactions: Initiate business transactions such as job changes, compensation adjustments, and more. Review and submit approvals, manage your To-Do lists, and complete your assigned tasks.
• Make informed decisions: Always have access to your most current business metrics, with new and improved configurable analytics presented as tables or charts.
• Request time off and check time off balance: View company holidays, check your time off balance and submit time off requests to your manager, no matter where you are.
• View your payslips: See your next pay date and review the details of your recent payslips.
• Capture expense receipts: Snap a photo of an expense receipt at the time of the expense.
• Provide feedback, take notes, view timeline: From the worker profile, send feedback to a co-worker, take personal notes about a co-worker or take a look at the important events in an employee's history.
• Complete performance reviews: Add accomplishments, view/upload documents, evaluate goals, get feedback from peers and set ratings.
• Track time: Enter the amount of time you spend on a project and submit it directly from your iPad.
• Change profile photo: Update your profile image with an existing photo or take a new one with your device camera.
• Complete talent reviews: Review and update your educational background, work experience, competencies and career interests to support the company's objectives.
• Share notebooks: Share your notebook with colleagues to share data and promote collaboration.
To use "Workday for iPad", your company must be a Workday customer and you must be an authorized user for the app. See the Application License Agreement for details.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for human resources and finance. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers human capital management, financial management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest organizations. Hundreds of companies, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
What's New in Version 2015.09.248.12697
• App Re-design
• Improved Business Analytics
• Multiple Manager Support
• Additional Translations
• Miscellaneous Enhancements