Any.do: To-Do List | Task List | Daily Planner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- "A MUST HAVE APP" by NY Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG -
Over 15 Million people use our simple & powerful to-do list to stay organized and get things done with everyone around them.
Any.do to-do list key benefits:
- Seamless cloud sync between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet
- Get Reminders - Set time, location and recurring reminders to stay on track
- Work with anyone - Share tasks & lists with others to get more done
- Quick add - Quickly add tasks by voice or with our powerful auto suggest
- Get things done more efficiently by attaching sub-tasks, notes & files
- Gestures support with intuitive drag & drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove completed tasks from your to-do list.
Not enough? Here's more:
- Clean and smart design that keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Update grocery & errand lists, chores, and calendars lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Any.do moment is your daily planner allowing to do the right things on your todo list
- Add a to-do to the app by email by forwarding firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make your daily to-do list even more useful by uploading files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or GDrive
- Print, Export and share your lists & tasks for groceries, errands, & more
- Syncs with many services to help you manage your day with productivity
Bottom line: Getting things done (GTD) has never been easier with Any.do: the best to-do list app for managing your personal home life, your work life, and everything in between. Why download 10 different apps when you can get all of their functionalities in just 1 Any.do?!
Any.do is a calendar, a notepad, a board for post its or sticky notes, a project management tool for small teams, your daily scheduler, and overall the simplest and most useful organizer you will ever have. Best of all – it’s free for basic use!
Any.do is also great when you’re planning to go shopping at the grocery store. Right there with your to-do’s is a handy shopping list that’s editable as you go and remember more things you need. Forget to buy post it notes? Throw it on the list and add it to your shopping cart if you must, but you won’t need to, since Any.do is your new post it note with alarms for time sensitive reminders that come with you wherever you take your phone!
Planning and organizing collaborative work projects has never been easier. Just like you can share tasks between family members, you can also share checklists and much more with everybody on your team at work. Any.do will help you and the rest of your team stay on schedule so that you can go home at night relaxed, knowing that you had a productive day where you crossed many tasks off of your check list.
Any.do to-do list is free to download and use. Any.do Premium upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Any.do moment, themes, files and collaboration to help you accomplish even more for $2.99 a month or $26.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 3.6.4
Thanks for using Any.do! We are constantly improving our app and delivering these enhancements back to the App Store. Every update is a boost to the app’s stability, speed, and security.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Any.do is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it.
This version includes various bug fixes.
Only complaint is that earlier versions had some bugs that would at least on one occasion would prevent a task from appearing. I actually rely on this for my work which covers several "jobs" and companies so that was very frustrating - thankfully I remembered.
I prefer the simplicity of this app and have otherwise found it trustworthy and massively productivity enhancing.
I typically knock out 5-7 tasks a day and have 1650 or so completed which is a major in personal productivity. Calendar apps seem unnecessarily complicated and this represents a simple yet awesomely innovate tool to help plan and get stuff done.
App OK but impossible to contact
I signed up with Anydo for premium using a credit card. Once I got into the app, I found it was really not what I wanted. I have been trying to contact them since April to cancel the monthly charge of $3.00. No response from company. I tried the phone number showing up on my credit card, and that phone number has been disconnected. I have searched for an email or phone number to no success. I finally just filed a dispute with my credit card company to get rid of the monthly charge. I just recently retried the app again out of frustration of paying for something I wasn't using, but it is just not for me. Just beware, if you sign up for premium, you will not be able to get out of the monthly charges.
I'm a list person. With that being said 'notes' was not cutting it. I would often forget about to-do's & it wasn't very user friendly as a to-do list goes.
This app is awesome- I've only just started using it, but it really is easy to use, very intuitive yet detailed enough to allow me to desperate list, set reminders, make memos on my notes and even share lists with others.
Well done- now if you could just figure out a way to help me get my to-do's done! ;)
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 29, 2016
- Version: 3.6.4
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Welsh
- Seller: Any.DO inc.
- © Any.DO Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$2.99
- Any.do To Do List Pro - Time limited offer$26.99
- 50% Off Premium Yearly Plan$22.99
- Any.do pro subscription$4.99
- Any.do pro subscription$35.99
- Any.do pro subscription - 1 platform$24.99
- Any.do pro subscription - 1 platform$32.99