Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite
By Taconic System LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Blood Pressure Monitor - Family Lite turns your device into a personal blood pressure and weight health monitor. It comes with lifetime data visualization, statistics reporting, medication correlation, email import/export, built-in reminders and much more. This is an app with a lot of features.
Comprehensive data collection - have you ever wanted to have a single app to track all of your health and medical readings? This app is designed for you.
- Comprehensive reading input fields collection (upgrade may be necessary)
- Customizable input data form
- Simplified user interface
- Optimized keyboard input
Medication correlation - have you ever wanted to find out how your vital signs change according to different medication you take? How your blood pressure differs on two different arms? This app is designed to help you find out
- Both oral and injection types of medication tracking and correlation
- Left/right arm tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Body position tracking and correlation for blood pressure measurement
- Meal type tracking and correlation for glucose measurement (upgrade needed)
- More to come. Let us know what you need to correlate!
Data visualization – a chart is worth a thousand words. The graphical charts not only give you a visual trend of the vital signs, but also show warning signs (BP only).
- All vital signs are graphically presented
- No time limitation
- Swipe to scroll chart to reveal more data history
- Optimized chart drawing performance
Email Import/Export – simple yet versatile email/export feature lets you communicate with your healthcare provider at a breeze.
- Multiple export formats (PDF, CSV, plain message) to choose from
- Selectable From/To date range
- Selectable vital sign category to export
- Charts included in emails and PDF files
- Flexible format recognition during import
- Friendly import instructions and feedback messages
Lots of other bells and whistles
- Dual mode history reading views, express for quick browsing and grouped for complete revisiting
- Built-in reminder, never miss a check up time and seamless integration with iOS 5 reminder app
- Multiple user accommodation, one app to track the whole family (upgrade needed)
- Adjustable noon time hour, making AM/PM more meaningful, even for “night owls”
- Adjustable warning threshold values (BP only)
- Dual units support, US and metric
Note: this app does not drive any medical measurement device. All inputs have to be entered.
What's New in Version 2.9
iOS 7 compatibility fixes
Bummer: No Sync Across Devices
This app is good for logging BP & other data, but bad for not syncing across iOS devices. Even the $4.99, all-features version does not include syncing. That means you'll have to pick your iPhone or your iPad for all entries--or apparently engage in some really tedious process of exporting & importing data and doing file transfers over iTunes. If you own only one iOS device, I see nothing wrong with this app. If you own more than one and would like to have the flexibility to seamlessly go back & forth between the two to enter data, this is not the app for you. I made sure to selected a 2-star rating and to put this drawback in the subject line, because, although it’s mentioned in the text of some reviews, it’s usually later in the review and under a subject line that would not give you any notice of the problem.
Good easy to use app. I've been using it for a year with no problems.
Charts are nice.
It has export to email capability, but no iCloud/Dropbox integration for automatic synchronization of your data. Would like to see that added as I just lost a month's worth of data because I forgot to export the data before resetting my iPad. My fault, but it would be nice to see the app save me from myself ;-)
Also iCloud/Dropbox sync would enable me to get to and enter the data from my other devices.
Basic but useful app
I've been using this for about 6 months. It's easy to enter data, nice that current date/time are auto-filled. I still have the basic version, need to update so I can add more than two meds and have more flexibility with the charts. Also like the option for adding comments. So far I've been exporting this by email, and it's been fine.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Taconic System LLC
- © Taconic System LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features (No Ad, Multi-user, Inputs, Correlation)$4.99
- No More Ad, Multi-user Support$1.99
- Comprehensive Inputs$1.99
- Enhanced Correlation$1.99