Build Your Family Tree
By Fred W
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Build Your Family Tree” will let you store, sort and display your family’s data right on your iPhone. It’s easy to use, no monthly fees, and no in-app purchases. Bring it to family gatherings and fact finding trips. Add family members either manually or copy them from your address book. Each member’s profile includes their photo, parents (both biological and step/adopted), year-of-birth, year-of-death, facts and events. You may list anything as a fact, such as occupation, residence, and notes. You may include anything as an event, such as births, deaths, marriages, divorce, graduations, new occupation, retirement. Fun for the family. Educational for the kids.
* Easy to setup, easy to keep your family data up-to-date.
* The app will automatically link to siblings and kids based on each person’s parents.
* Follow anyone’s bloodline back to ancestors, forward to descendants, or to brothers and sisters.
* All data is stored only on your device. No internet connection required for the App to function.
* Supports stepfathers and stepmothers, half-brothers and half-sisters, children born out of wedlock.
* Easily accommodates divorced and re-married couples, and same-sex marriage.
* Print anyones profile for a hardcopy to share or place in a binder.
Although by definition, a Family Tree is a graphic representation of a family's generations, this app lists the family members in an nongraphical manner.
What's New in Version 8.10
Print photo on profile page.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 8.10
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Fred Weber
- © 2015 Fred Weber
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.