Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker by MyFitnessPal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lose weight with MyFitnessPal, the fastest and easiest-to-use calorie counter for iOS. With the largest food database by far (over 5,000,000 foods) and amazingly fast and easy food and exercise entry, we'll help you take those extra pounds off! And it's FREE! There is no better diet app - period.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
• “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!”
• “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
• “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
• “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple.”
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
• FREE – sign up with no strings attached
• Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It's that fast and easy
• Largest food database of any iPhone calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
• Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
• Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more!
• Recipe importer - cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
• Built-in step tracker - iPhone 5S/6/6+ users can track steps right from their phone, no separate tracker required
• MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
• 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
• Barcode scanner - track a food just by scanning it's barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
• Step tracker - iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ users can track steps and overall calorie burn right from their phone. No separate tracker required!
• Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
• Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Apple Health, Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
• Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
GOALS & REPORTS
• Received personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
• Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
• View charts of your progress over time for motivation
Why wait? It is free to sign up so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 6.12
Thank you for using MyFitnessPal! We’ve made a few updates and bug fixes to make MyFitnessPal faster and more reliable.
You can update the app automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turn on updates.
Would give 6 stars but this app is just not sexy or useful without digging deep. The front page is bland and totally unappealing. It should be a modern dashboard with vitals not a information feed. I am not a baby and want my dashboard not congratulations messages taking up real estate. The food database is A+ and live the way you can scan food in. Graph choices are.....one. % of fat to carbs to protein. Who cares? I want options of % carbs to max allowable for example. Or % of calcium to max allowable. Someone made the wrong call that we only want to measure fat, carbs and protein against themselves. Really? Again I am not a baby and want to USE the amazing data that this program has to offer in ways THAT I CHOOSE. It's the best out there but just not good looking at all or configurable. It's sad. Someone needs to redesign this app. We are adults not 10 year olds. The social media and coaching focus in the daily feed is annoying to some like me. I want an app like this only one that lets ME focus on how I am going to lose weight, not one that assumes there is only one way. For example I am loosing a pound a day using low carb approach. Not much room for that in this app. There needs to be space for me to adjust my own approach and for me to turn off all the noise of the feed. The interface needs to catch up with the database.
MFL is love, MFP is life
I LOVE this app. I can always rely on it to function and do what I ask of it. It's not over-bloated and doesn't assault me with things I don't need outside of basic ads. and you know, if an app is doing literally every other aspect right, I really don't mind seeing a few ads now and then.
The only suggestion I would make is that it would be awesome to see frequent or recent items from all meals, instead of from the particular meal you're doing an entry on. For instance, if I eat a specific brand of yogurt in the morning, then decide to eat it as a snack in the evening, I would like to be able to just select that brand from "recent" and call it a day, rather than rescanning.
That is literally my only feedback. Thank you for the wonderful app. I literally could not have gotten as far as I have (down 30 pounds!) without you.
A great tool, thanks!
I got a Garmin Vivofit for Christmas and it wasn't syncing well with my Weight Watchers app that I've used for years. I realized through reading reviews and recommendations that I could use My Fitness Pal without a subscription fee as I was paying for WW even as a "lifetime" member! I tried both for a while, then decided to end WW & just use MFP. So far this has worked well and I'm losing weight and tracking easily.
I like the reminders to track, the comparison data & the encouragement through the graphic each day telling me that by (date) I should weigh ( #) if I maintain my calories. That is very encouraging. I haven't mastered the exercise section yet, since I mainly walk, hike and do yoga which are easily recorded. I weigh-in with a friend after yoga each week so won't use the community info as Millennials would. (I'm not into sharing info with strangers as my "20-something" aged sons are.)
So far, so good!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 6.12
- Size: 80.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: MyFitnessPal LLc
- © 2009-2015 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium$9.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium$49.99