Way of Saint James in Galicia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Comprehensive app to discover and enjoy the most popular route to Santiago de Compostela in Galicia
An interest in culture? A spiritual motive? or seeking adventure? Have you set yourself a personal challenge, or are you looking for an original and different way of sightseeing? These are just a few of the reasons why millions of pilgrims have taken the Way of Saint James over the years. This is a route through Spain that many people find hard to describe and yet almost all are keen to repeat. And now you can get even more out of the experience thanks to this app which gives information on the French route on its way through Galicia.
One thing is for sure: the Way of Saint James is an exciting and unforgettable adventure. This is a different way to discover northern Spain by following one of several itineraries which all converge at the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, the site of the tomb of Saint James the apostle.
This app not only offers complete information about the route itself, but also provides a number of tools to help you along your way:
- Travel log.
- Create your points of interest.
- Give your opinion on the available resources.
- Direct compass to Santiago.
- Multimedia information about your destination.
- Locate your friends along the route
The continued background use of GPS may considerably reduce your battery duration
What's New in Version 1.7
- Bugs fixed in iOS7 & iPhone 5
- Improvements of accessibility and usability
- New section Articles
- New filters in section Offline Guide
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 24, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, Galician, Spanish
- Seller: Sociedad Estatal para la Gestion de la Innovacion y las Tecnologias Turisticas S.A.
- © SEGITTUR 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.