Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Click2Map Mobile helps you create and manage advanced online maps from your iPhone and iPad.
It's never been easier to create personalized maps with your own points of interest and organize them into customizable groups with the visual representation of your choosing: Click2Map Mobile was designed just for that purpose!
Click2Map Mobile is a free mobile application for iPhone and iPad developed by the creators of the Click2Map online mapping service: all the maps, groups, points of interest and photos created with the mobile application are accessible with the browser based application and vice-versa.
* Create and manage mobile maps from your iPhone and iPad
* Organize your personal or professional points of interest into groups
* Seamlessly edit your maps and markers from the mobile app and the online Click2Map service
* Customize your points of interest by taking advantage of the included icon libraries
* Use the timer to automatically create markers at specific time intervals
* Create a POI at your present GPS location and manually fine-tune its position if needed
* Create POIs at any location on the map by manually positioning them
* Create POIs by geolocating any street address
* Create POIs directly from their coordinates (decimal and/or degrees)
* Easily create rich POIs including photos - each POI has it own photo gallery
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Minor bug fixes
Great for my needs
I haven't found an app that will do what this one does. So far so good. I plan on putting upwards of 1000 entries into to which makes it invaluable. I think it is extremely an inexpensive way to organize locations for the money. Thank you for existing.
Could be great!
This is the best free DIY map app I've found, but it needs a few updates.
1. It's a bit clunky and crashes more often than I'd like. I.E. Any time you click the coordinates in a marker.
2. The description for any marker reads as one giant paragraph. Please enable HTML or the ability to place spaces between paragraphs.
3. The icons are a bit outdated. If I can figure out how to use the custom icons feature this will no longer be a concern.
4. I would like to be able to add shapes and lines instead of just single points.
Other than that, I really dig this app! I hope to continue using it and to continue seeing it improve!
This app is way too clunky. It reopened to where I'm located not to the trip I'm planning. Way too many clicks to get a location on the map. Too expensive! Crashes frequently. Icons are so outdated and not in a cool way, just a useless way.
I tried finding another app but came up empty. Vert disappointed.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: May 01, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Polish
- Seller: Click2Map
- © 2013 Click2Map SARL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Map$7.99
- 100 Markers$2.99
- 3 Maps$17.99
- 500 Markers$10.99
- 250 Markers$6.99