DJMAX TECHNIKA Q
By NEOWIZ Internet Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your groove on in the latest addition to the DJMAX series. The HIT arcade and console rhythm action game, TECHNIKA, has now arrived on mobile devices! In this edition, you can enjoy not only the songs from the DJMAX series but also play exclusive songs featured only in TECHNIKA!
- The unprecedented arsenal of 50+ songs with full music videos in the background!
- Fast and challenging play style unlike any other rhythm game! Split screen system puts a new spin on the popular genre.
- High definition background displays set the tone for the song and is unique to each and every song!
- Compete with your friends using the ranking system and see whose musical prowess dominates the scene!
HOW TO PLAY
- The timeline will start moving horizontally as soon as the music begins
- Touch the note when the timeline passes through the middle of note
- When the Fever gauge on the top right of the screen is full, touch the [FEVER] button to trigger Fever Mode. During Fever Mode, all points will be based on maximum judgment.
- Lucky bonus, which randomly appears during the game, allows chances for reaching a higher score.
- You can compete with friends real time with ranking mode.
- Buy Skins and enlist the help of Partners to create your unique Technika experience
- You can have smoother gameplay by turning BGA and key sound OFF in OPTION> Low Spec Menu.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
update new music pack (no. 21)
Great Game But.....
Being a fan of DJMax since the PC online game, I've always had high expectations of the brand. I believe it was at its peak when it hit the Sony PSP because those games were awesome to no end. We jump forward to today and we have DJMax Technika Q......the sign of the brands fall from its previous games and possibly the last DJMAX game we'll see. Sure, we Technika Tune on the PSVita but has long been abandoned by Neowiz with no planned DLC and all of its sound team jumping ship to form its own company "Nurijoy".
Now about this game, sure, it's Technika to the very core but the fact that this game is nothing but another cash cow like DJMAX Ray, it's obvious that you're going to spend money to get most of the songs.....lots of it. Honestly, if you got money to throw at Neowiz, by all means, go ahead as this is a fun game but I recommend playing this on a tablet than on your phone. The game sometimes suffers from slow ups if your device isn't up to date which causes some problems during gameplay.
Truth be told, Neowiz makes some of the dumbest decisions with its games and this is one of them. Going from PC, PSP, Arcade, PSVita, to finally ending up as a mobile game is one of the most shameful things I've seen to what was one of the most prominent franchises in the music game genre. Thank Neowiz for wanting to focus on the mobile market....because they've killed DJMAX.
Take the latest arcade adaptation of one of the best music game franchises and port it to iphone and what do you get? hopefully not this. DJ Max is known for being innovative and having a library of songs that are Amazing! no other music series even comes close to having as many great songs as the DJ Max series. and this game is no exception, all your favorites return in the timeline format!
the problem here is the RIDICULOUS DRM that makes EA's DRM seem manageable and reasonable. Before you can even play the game the Menu system has to Download, yes that's correct Entire portions of the game have to be downloaded, this means you can't pause gameplay and return an hour later, also because the files are 100mb + you won't be playing unless you're tethered to wifi. not only that it has to sync your album every time too! the top heavy loading format causes the game to crash before you even get to play it, I literally just launched the game 10+ times in a row and it still didn't load. and it's like this ALL the time. I'm holding on to this until there is an update that will fix this bug making the game unplayable. good luck, hope it works for you.
Great Rhythm Game
So I first played this game at an arcade in SantaCruz and I was really interested in an app version because it was so fun and it seemed like a perfect game for the iPad. Of course it definitely is. It's a great game and the game play is easy to understand, but it is a hard game.
The only reason that I'm giving this app 4 stars and not 5 is two reasons. Number one, the load times take forever! I guess it can't be helped because the files are large and it's a very we'll put together game. Reason two, I can't preview the music in the store before I buy it. I can't tell if I'm going to like the song that I'm buying but it does cost money so it would be nice to know what I'm getting myself into.
Other than those two reasons, over all this is a well thought out game and it is very addicting. It is worth giving it a try.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 12, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.84 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: NEOWIZ Internet Corp.
- © NEOWIZ INTERNET Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases