Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.2
• Reorder your Favorites list with a simple touch and hold
• Set up Dropbox on your computer using your camera
• Dropbox now remembers recent locations when importing files
• Accessibility improvements
• Support for additional languages: Danish, Dutch, Swedish, and Thai
• Lots of bug fixes and usability improvements
This really is a great app to keep all of your photos and videos on instead of in your album on your phone. I wish all of the features on the mobile site were available on the phone app. I hope the next upgrade includes this feature. Dropbox should also use email verification, in case Dropbox users accidentally use the wrong email, like I unfortunately did. Overall a really great place to store all of your memories where you can access anywhere.
As a graphic designer, recording artist, and mixing engineer, I need this app (and the DropBox service) on a daily basis. I couldn't be half as productive without it.
Flawless operation - ZERO problems. Easy to use - almost effortless. Auto-upload of photos and videos is a great & useful addition. Customer support is second to none (when I did have a question, support answered it before two hours had passed).
Problems after last update
This had always been a 5 star app, but now there are a few pretty serious problems. The first is that when the app is closed to switch to another app, any open file closes about half the time. When dropbox is launched again, it returns to the main file list. This is not fun when trying to read long documents.
The second issue is that PDFs now tend to be intermittently blank or blurry when I try to open them. They were fine before the update. Now about 75% of the time I have to completely close the app and restart a few times to get the PDF to display correctly.
I have just exported all the PDFs I need for a meeting to iBooks. They are nice and clear there.
Please fix this or I'll need to start looking for other file sharing apps!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 26.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2014 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro 100$99.99
- 3-Month Plan$25.99