By EUROPEAN CANCER ORGANISATION AISBL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We have been working hard to improve the ECCO App, to offer you better structured information, more up-to-date data and to help you make the most of our congresses.
The newly developed ECCO app enables you to discover the activities of the European CanCer Organisation. Learn about our mission and focus areas and get detailed insight into ECCO organised cancer congresses and conferences:
• European Cancer Congress 2013 in Amsterdam
• EBCC-9, the European Breast Cancer Conference 2014 in Glasgow, Scotland
• 34th ESSO Congress in partnership with BASO 201, 2014 in Liverpool, UK
• EACR-23, European Association for Cancer Research, 2014 Munich, Germany
• 26th EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium 2014 in Barcelona, Spain
• European Cancer Congress 2015 in Vienna, Austria
• Read the latest news and information from ECCO
• Learn about ECCO’s different activities (from patient advocacy and oncopolicy to ECCO mission, members and organisation)
Download events that interest you most, search and browse while offline:
• Full congress programme
• Sessions, presentations, abstracts, satellite symposia
• Multiple programme filtering: Speakers, tracks, types, posters, industry etc.
• Find session rooms or exhibitor locations using the interactive floorplan
• Extensive MyCongress: Customised itinerary, export to calendar, mark favourites, take notes and export it all by mail
• Full social media and mail sharing options (when online)
What's New in Version 4.2
Resolves an issue with the floor plan, in which sometimes floor plans are overlapping.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jun 27, 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EUROPEAN CANCER ORGANISATION AISBL
- © ECCO and Conference Compass
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.