By Seiko Epson Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 7 or later
Supports iPad 2, iPad(3rd generation), iPad(4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 5th Generation or later
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
What's New in Version 6.0.9
Supported Firmware update for SC-P800Series/SC-P600Series.
Don't know why all the negative reviews here. Just bought a brand new Epson WF-7620 printer from Office Max, for a great price with a good rebate offer, and had it set up with not only my MacBook Air (wirelessly), but downloaded and installed this app also. It printed a photo from my albums instantly, printed an email message, double-sided, super fast, and it even let me know that the lower paper tray was empty (I assume that it uses the lower tray to double sided print).
It works great.
I will be trying the scanning function later today (July 21, 2016)
Model Cars Magazine
Slot Cars Magazine
Does not find all photos
This app is awful. Not only does it not "see" my photos 90% of the time, IF it decides to work it only prints one photo at a time and the majority of the time it won't print. It will allow me to choose a photo but then won't load it, thus not allowing me to print it. I really hate that I don't have an option to print photos wirelessly from my iPhone because this app never works.
Best app for scanning needs
I use this app and Epson workforce 610 printer mainly for scanning and storing documents in Dropbox for sharing. Excellent app for the task. It has other great sharing features too.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 06, 2016
- Version: 6.0.9
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Seiko Epson Corporation
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.