Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Print anytime, anywhere to Epson printers from your iPhone®, iPod® Touch or iPad®. Print photos, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. You can even scan, save and share your files. Also supports online file services such as Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iOS version 5 or later
Supports all iPads, iPad Mini, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd Generation or later
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*2/800/810/835/837*2/1430
Expression Home XP-200*2/XP-300*2/XP-310*2/XP-320*2*3*4/XP-400*2/XP-410*2/XP-420*2*3*4/XP-424*2*3*4/XP-600*2
Expression Premium XP-520*2*3*4/XP-610*2*3/XP-620*2*3*4/XP-800*2/XP-810*2*3/XP-820*2*3*4
Expression Photo XP-850*2/XP-860*2*3*4/XP-950*2*3
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*2/NX510/NX515/NX530*2/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*2/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*2/840/845*2
Epson WorkForce 2510/2520/2530*2/2540*2/2630*2/2650*2/2660*2*5/3520*2/3530*2/3540*2/3620*2/3640*2/7110*2/7510*2/7520*2/7610*2/7620*2
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*2/4020*2/4023*2/4090*2/4520*2/4530*2/4533*2/4540*2/4590*2/4630*2/4640*2/5110*2/5190*2/5620*2/5690*2
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*2 Remote print functionality is also available
*3 Memory card access and/or Copy functionalities are also available.
*4 Printer firmware update is available
*5 NFC function is available
What's New in Version 5.1.1
Minor bug fix
I've tried to get my NX420 to connect with my iPhone 5c,,, nothing! I've been able to connect and print using my iPad 2 but only if using (with permission) my neighbors wireless modem and a wifi range booster. When the neighbors cancel their service during the off season, nothing "sees" anything. Neither the iPad or iPhone will connect over wifi, even when enabling the "wifi hotspot" on the iPhone 5c. The devices can be inches away from the printer,,, still nada! Epson and Apple: sure hope you read this. Any help from this "device illiterate" user would sure be appreciated!
So glad to find this app!
I searched the web trying to find ways to get my iPad to print to my non-AirPrint Epson Workforce 610. Then I discovered this app. Easy to set up, recognized my printer right away and perfectly printed a doc from an email. Great app!
Print more than 1 photo on a page
I wish that I could cascade about 4 photo's on a page using my Epson I-phone app like I can with my PC. Of course this would require a smaller than 4/6 option.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 15, 2015
- Version: 5.1.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: EPSON
- © SEIKO EPSON Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.