Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evernote for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch gets you effortlessly organized with notes that sync between all your devices. Be productive anywhere:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Clip from anywhere on the web
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes: audio will be transcribed in Evernote
• Recent notes: view newly created & updated notes
• Dictate searches: get results on your Apple Watch
• Never forget: set reminders and get notifications
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 7.9.1
• Numerous bug fixes and improvements
• Add a colorful sketch to your notes
• Do more things at once with multitasking on supported iPads
• Updated for iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
Super secret scanner giveaway! On Twitter, follow @Evernote, then send us a direct message containing the words "scanner giveaway” for your chance to win a ScanSnap Evernote Edition scanner (normally sells for $495). Tweet before 11:59:59 PM Pacific Standard Time on November 25, 2015 to enter. Ships to US addresses only. Winner will be randomly selected and notified on Twitter. Good luck!
Long-time user, still a huge fan
I've used Evernote for five years or so. I also use Microsoft onenote nearly as much, and they are hardly comparable. While I have to say onenote is leaps and bounds ahead for handwriting and Offic 365 integration those are the only places that it is even mildly superior. In fact I have looked at or used so many similar tools over the years and find that the breath of service that Evernote supplies is pretty great, and their tools are so much more functional and refined than anyone else out there.
This iOS app is a fantastic extension and tremendously useful. It's one of my four primary apps on my phone with email and messages and phone. That's how good this tool is.
5+ years of use: GREAT!
Love this app. Multiple notebook option allows me to categorize journal entries from work notes to recipes I clip with the web clipper and other documents and web pages I want to save and refer back to later. Search feature is fantastic to look back into old notes. Love that I can access it from my phone, iPad, tablet, computer, and on the web! I've never had an issue with it. Thank you, developers, for making an maintaining such a great product!
This new update seems to have me locked into a single note. When I hit "all notes" the button just goes dim, the app becomes unresponsive and closes after a short while. When I open the app again I see the same note and if I try to exit the same thing happens again. Never had a problem like this in the old versions. iPhone 6+ latest iOS.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 23, 2015
- Version: 7.9.1
- Size: 76.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2008 - 2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium (50% Work Smarter discount)$24.99
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Plus (50% Work Smarter discount)$11.99