By Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing Fly Delta 3.0, the biggest update yet to Delta’s award winning iPhone app. With redesigned navigation, quick access to important day-of-travel information and a history of all your notifications, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles® award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles® account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, download your eBoarding Pass (available at select airports worldwide) and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View expanded airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on other mobile device versions.
What's New in Version 3.10
What’s New in Fly Delta 3.10
• We’ve made updates to make your shopping experience even faster, including an easier to read confirmation page after you’ve made purchases in the app
• We now offer even more options when rebooking your flights after a cancellation
• Full watchOS 2 support to create a more reliable experience for the app on Apple Watch
• Fixes an issue where some SkyMiles Medallion® members weren’t seeing all of their drink vouchers
• Several other bug fixes and stability improvements
Is the app closing immediately when you try to open it? An iOS issue might be causing a problem; please restart your device or make sure you’ve updated to iOS 9.3.2.
Email us anytime at AppFeedback@delta.com. We will review all feedback and take it into consideration for future updates.
Logs You Out & Doesn't Update Boarding Pass in Passbook
Works great unless you're actually flying that day. Don't try to open the app while you're in Airplane Mode (you know, while you're flying) because it'll log you out and you can't see your flight information. Every other app manages to let me stay logged in to see my information.
The boarding pass in Passbook on my iPhone doesn't include the gate info. Once flight is complete the old boarding passes stay on the iPhone instead of updating with the next flight's info or automatically deleting itself.
Can't upgrade seat / logs out in air
The latest version removed the ability to upgrade your seat from the app. Silver to platinum flyers used to be able to change seats from the app after the designated time before flight. Now upgrades are still available but only if you call in. The people are friendly but this is time consuming and generates more help desk calls. Please fix.
The app also logs you out when it doesn't have a connection to wifi or data. Out of all the apps that work offline you would assume an airline app would get that right.
Doesn't Work - Award winning?
I havent flown in awhile. Decided to use this app on my return trip and see how it works. Tried relentlessly to get the simple search to allow me to type in my Confirmation into the Confirmation line. It won't take any inputs. Same for Credit Card and flight number. Nice. So all the crap it has it basically useless since you cant do the one thing it is really supposed to offer you - checkin/manage your flights. Someone needs to be fired for this kind of nonsence.