By Fabasoft R&D GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Fabasoft Cloud App gives you access to your team rooms and data in the Cloud via your iPad and iPhone. Anytime and anywhere. Securely and reliably. The app connects you with colleagues and external business partners when you’re on the move. Unlimited mobile, secure collaboration in the Cloud.
Thanks to the implementation of the new standard CMIS (Content Management Interoperability Services), the Fabasoft Cloud offers you mobile use of the Cloud with the freedom to select the smartphone and media tablet of your choice, irrespective of manufacturer.
The Fabasoft Cloud app lets you:
- Access all your team rooms and data in the Cloud quickly and easily.
- Read documents from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone, swipe from document to document.
- Open documents from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone using integrated apps (e.g. with Pages).
- Play videos from the Cloud on your iPad/iPhone – even in offline mode.
- Upload images and videos from your image libraries into the Cloud – even multiple files at the same time.
- Upload documents from other Apps into the Cloud (e.g. e-mail attachments).
- Synchronize documents and folders from the Cloud to your iPad/iPhone and access them in offline mode without needing an internet connection.
- Refresh all your documents and folders that you want to access in offline mode either manually with only just one tap or automatically at regular intervals.
- Search for data in all team rooms where you have access rights.
- Create new team rooms and invite your contacts to team rooms.
- Manage your team room invitations (accept or refuse them).
- Send links to your documents or the documents themselves as attachment by e-mail.
- Display documents in full-screen mode.
- Protect your data in the Cloud from unauthorized access. Only registered users who have been invited to the collaboration are authorized.
- Authentication via the following methods: user name/password, client certificates, Active Directory Federation Service and the Austrian citizen card – depending the edition of the Fabasoft Cloud. If your organization has enabled authentication via client certificates, you must import your personal client certificate using Apple iTunes into the Fabasoft Cloud app.
Want to manage your documents in your own “Private Cloud?” The Fabasoft Cloud app also supports the Fabasoft Private Cloud. You can easily switch back and forth between your Fabasoft Private Cloud services and the Fabasoft Public Cloud. Get to know the Fabasoft Private Cloud at https://www.fabasoft.com/private.
Do you want end-to-end encryption of documents in your Teamrooms for the highest security? The Fabasoft Cloud app will allow you to access Teamrooms that are encrypted using Secomo. Learn more about Secomo at https://www.fabasoft.com/secomo.
The Fabasoft Cloud is the cloud for secure business-to-business collaboration worldwide. All data is stored in high-performance data centers in Europe according to European data security and protection standards. The Fabasoft Cloud supports internationally recognized standards issued by independent auditors. These include ISO 20000, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISAE 3402 and most recently, TÜV Rheinland "Certified Cloud Service" certification. These seals of quality give you assurance and a common basis for comparison.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
- We have new actions for your documents and folders stored in the Fabasoft Cloud:
-- Open your documents directly as a PDF file by help of “View as PDF”.
-- Copy hyperlinks for your documents to the pasteboard using “Copy Link” and paste them into other
applications (like Mail or Pages).
-- With “Import Certificate” you are now able to install a client certificate for authentication in the
Fabasoft Cloud or Secomo that is stored in a Teamroom. Just ask your administrator to send you a
Teamroom with the appropriate certificate.
- Moreover you can use the action „Delete“ also on folders and the action “Synchronize” will allow you to
sync all kind of folder types (like Scrum projects or other App Rooms).
- We have extended our App Extension “Document Provider” so that you can now edit documents
directly in third-party apps (like Pages or Keynote).
- Use your fingerprint to unlock the Fabasoft Cloud App. You just have to enable this feature in the
Settings of the Fabasoft Cloud App.
- And last but not least we provide a lot of improvements of existing features like the management of
Cloud Services or the upload of documents. We appreciate your valuable feedback!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 11, 2016
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Fabasoft R&D GmbH
- © Copyright Fabasoft R&D GmbH, Linz. Austria, 1995-2016.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.