By Guangzhou Jiubang Digital Technolgy Co.,LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GO Chat, a feature in the most popular SMS app, GO SMS Pro, has been packaged as a standard iOS app, is launching in iTunes!
***About GO Chat***
GO Chat, an IM application that available for iOS system, is developed by Guangzhou Jiubang Digital Technology Co. Ltd., with more comprehensive functionality and cool UI, making chatting easier. You can send/receive text/pictures/voice messages online (all free), more instant, running more stable. So what, come to download it!
*** Features ***
1. Multi-platform supporting: the iOS GO Chat can send/receive messages with multi-device accessibly.
2. Free charge: You can send text/pictures/voice messages by GPRS/3G/WIFI, all for free
Instant messaging, supporting offline messages
3. Voice talk: You can speak to others, instead of text
4. Support group chat, you can creat a group and invite your friends to chat together
5. Push message: The offline message will be pushed to the desktop, so no message will be missed
6. Friends recommend function: The system will match the friends who are also using GO chat in your address book
7. Find nearby: Find the nearby GO Chat users by location, help you meet more friends
8. Multi-way dating: Find friends who are in the same company/same school/same city with you
Based on real identity, can help you find your contact friends
9. Multi-mode login: You can login with GO ID/email/phone number
10. Support running in iOS 4 and above, perfectly in iOS 5
***How to use? ***
1. Download GO Chat
2. Launch GO Chat and register an account with your real name, let your friends find you faster
3. After registration, system will match the friends who are also using GO chat in your contact automatically, and also recommend other friends that you may konw
4. Send/receive messages with your friends, all messages will be transfered via network, the flow of costs will be charged by the local operators
Hope you love this app and recommend to your friends~
Any problems, please feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Related website **
- Visit our Blog: http://gosms.goforandroid.com
- Email to us: email@example.com
- Visit our facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=178919808825035
9. 完美支持iOS 5
What's New in Version 1.8
GO Chat v1.8 update(2012-06-08):
-Solved voice talk crash problem, fixed and optimized some other issues;
Sorry not sorry for the length.
Ok when I had a droid I had Go SMS Pro and I loved everything about it but when I got an iPhone only thing that came up was this Go Chat app. Idk if this is supposed to be the new go SMS pro or if that app is just for droid but i only got this because this was the closest thing to it i could find. I don't like this one because (like everyone's been saying) only way to be notified you have messages is you have to open it, it logs you out as soon as you exit out of the app and if I stay out too long I have to kill the app cuz it'll show people who are online that actually are not, no customization, and I can't send messages to anyone through it unless they're online at the same time I am. And this feature should have like private boxes and different colors for the background. So basically make it just like go SMS pro or bring go SMS pro back because this app is nowhere near as good as that app was.
Not sure if there is a correlation here but I just want to warn people using this app about my experience.
I downloaded this app and registered using an email account that I rarely use. This email account receives no spam and I use it very sparingly. Anyway I signed up and not even 24 hours afterward I was sent an email from Yahoo stating that my email account was successfully logged into by an IP in Japan. Seeing as I live in California and have never been to Japan I was concerned.
All is well now, I changed my password and whatever else but the whole experience was fishy. Again I'm not positive it was because of the app, I'm leaning towards it was but that's my opinion. Just be careful, this could have ended up much worse.
Let me start by saying that this app is fun. It allows you to have fun while talking to your friends or family. But this app would be much better if it did have push notification. If the makers really wanted to have a successful app, then they should allow it. On behalf of myself and all the others that agree, we shouldn't have to constantly keep checking the app to see if we have messages. It's a waste of time. I'm keeping the app do to the fact that it IS fun.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 15, 2012
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Guangzhou Jiubang Digital Technolgy Co.,LTD
- © Guangzhou Jiubang Digital Technolgy Co.,LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.