Google+ - interests, communities, discovery
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Group things you love into Collections
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
What's New in Version 5.4.0
• Write comments while viewing a post
• Review notifications faster with unread and other views
• See twice as many posts on your iPad with two-column layout
• Notifications disabled banner is now dismissable
• Quick access to Google’s Photos, Hangouts, and Search apps
• Various bug fixes, accessibility fixes and stability improvements
Complaints, complaints, complaints...
Google Plus was so awesome until this generation hit. I understand you feel the need to "evolve" when it comes to a need of change. Nice, nice, nice. Two exceptions, we users should be able to type with a horizontal screen. It's a lot easier, and it could really benefit the uncontrollable use. And it's hard to switch between pages...and where's the change page tab anymore?! Improvements for amusements...that's what this generation done to you....
Oh, no. YOU GUYS AREN'T LISTENING TO THE REAL PROBLEM! GOOGLE PLUS....you're appearance...so unbearably difficult to navigate...you can upgarde yourself but can you downgrade the appearance...seriously...
Bring back Events to the iPhone app!
If Events were once again included, my rating would be 5/5. The other improvements look ice cosmetically, but the Events feature was the most useful feature of G+, especially as an Ingress player. I can still be invited to Events, of course, but phone notifications are spotty and event details are more difficult to find when their only placement is in my feed instead of a dedicated menu item. As a result, I am more likely to miss events even if I did see the email alert simply because I can't easily get back to the event in the app. Why did you remove such a useful feature from the iPhone version of the app?
Nice for browsing communities and faster now
Lately I've been mostly using this for its communities. Very entertaining, a new way to discover different things. The latest release seems faster and it keeps notification history like Facebook. I've used communities to save interesting things, instead of having to repost to keep them on my radar.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 21, 2016
- Version: 5.4.0
- Size: 48.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.