By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get way into what you love on Google+. Start exploring today!
• Explore topics you’re interested in
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Fill your stream with great content by following interesting people, pages, and communities
• Join communities to connect with people around all kinds of topics
• Follow your curiosity using search, trending topics, and What’s Hot
• Share rich posts with your followers
• Back up all your photos and videos
• Find the right photo fast with image search
• Enhance photos in a flash and get creative with easy editing tools
• See moments brought to life as Stories, Movies, animations, and more
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.8.4
- Bug fixes
Secure way to share
Handy way to share anything you want in the way YOU want to share. Unlike other social networks you get to easily chose who to share information, pictures or anything else with. The best part is the circles.
Create your circles populate the circles with your choice of friends and family and then share photos, comments, etc with one individual or one circle or all your circles or go public for everyone to see. It is YOUR choice. By default anything uploaded is private and to me that is important. I then have the opportunity to chose how and with whom I share. It is constantly being upgraded and new innovations are being included. I use other social networks but this is my favorite.
It is unfortunate that some companies work hard to cripple this program, but that just shows their lack of a moral compass.
G+ in sync
I've always liked Google for its versatility and it's Google Drive Gmail all of the above. Google plus has auto backup for all your photos and it turns those photos into stories all by itself. I'm not one really for social media but this is really cool I can share my pictures with those I love my different circles etc. it's a good thing. I like everything in one place and I use Gmail, Google drive to replace Microsoft office, and it's all free no cost. My wife called me Prof. Google so why not G plus I do everything on Google G plus rocks!!
Great app only 1 thing😉it 4 out of 5
I love Google+ I use it all the time to share pictures with friends and family. Supper easy to send messages to the exact people you want with the different Circle settings you can use. The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 is that it is sometimes difficult to share pics or posts from other sources. All in all I feel much better using Google+ then some other 'not to be named' social media sites not all the junk to wade through
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.8.4
- Size: 73.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc. 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.