Gym Hero - Workout Log & Exercise Journal and Tracker
By Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschr�nkt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track workouts and boost your progress with Gym Hero! Now with Apple Health Kit support!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
- *NEW* fitty.co online locker for deep workout analytics
- iCloud backup
- Easy to use: Single thumb friendly
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create and save an unlimited number of exercises
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- App customizes itself to your routines
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
Try Gym Hero today and let us know what you think. We will listen to every single user in order to improve Gym Hero for you!
What's New in Version 1.11
This update includes overall stability improvements and bugfixes.
Thanks so much for the ongoing feedback from you guys! This version fixes the crashes for 99% of our users. If you are the 1%, please contact us via the app and we'll fix that too!
If you have one minute please leave us a positive review in the app store! It would mean a lot to us!
This is the best gym app out there. I went through a few and landed on this one. It's great being able to just pre load a new workout using stats from an older one. I like the meta data it shows after I've finished my workout also, nice touch. Going to upgrade to pro for the ability to see all sets from the previous work out.
Used to be Solid … now crashes upon opening
Previously a solid app… since the update on February 5, the app crashes as soon as it’s opened. No doubt this has been reported to the developers by many people, myself included. Two months later, no fix has been implemented.
For this reason, I recommend anyone thinking of buying this app reconsider. This kind of “service” from the developers of the app is unacceptable and pathetic. I’ve lost two months of workouts because they couldn’t be bothered to bug test an update before putting it out there.
Figured out how to fix the crashing app. turn your phone to airplane mode. then the app should open normally. open the app, in the app go to settings > online settings then turn all those icons off.
looks like the online settings is what's making everyone's app crash. hope this helps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 05, 2015
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- © Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gym Hero Unlimited$2.99
- Pro pack$3.99
- Remember all sets$1.99
- Statistics package$2.99
- Convenience pack$3.99
- Data export (CSV)$1.99
- Stopwatch/rest timer$1.99
- Rename tool$0.99
- Big thank you$2.99
- Small thank you$0.99