HOFA CD-Burn & DDP
By HOFA Plugins
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
So far burning applications have either been complicated or limited. But now, with HOFA CD-Burn & DDP, everything is easier.
Just drag & drop your mastered tracks into the audio editor of CD-Burn & DDP. Here you can cut and move them, adjust levels, fades and crossfades as well as create CD-Text and everything else to create perfect (master-)CDs and intransigent DDP-Images.
• Burning software to create red book audio CDs and DDP images
• Simple handling, clear representation
• Cut, move, fade and crossfade audio files
• Automatic pause detection
• CD-Text, ISRC, EAN/UPC
• Import of DDP-Images and CUE files
• Supports all common sample rates, bit depths and audio formats (WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg-Vorbis, MP3)
• TPDF dither with noise shaping
• MD5 checksums for improved data security of DDP images
• Supported Languages: English, German
What's New in Version 1.6.4
Support of ISRC in wave files (axml in broadcast wave as proposed by EBU)
When exporting tracks in Wave format, an existing ISRC can be integrated into the .wav file.
When importing a .wav file in CD-Burn & DDP, an ISRC that is present in the file is automatically put to the CD tracklist.
For every musician the ISRC (International Standard Recording Code) used for unique identification of titles on audio CDs is an important part of the royalty payment system. It is becoming more and more vital that this code is not lost when working with audio files that are not bound to a physical CD.
Unfortunately the ISRC can not be saved in a standard .wav file. Even the broadcast wave format does originally not contain an entry for the ISRC. Following an initiative by The Music Producers Guild (MPG), the European Broadcast Union (EBU) has adopted a way on how to include an ISRC in the so called "axml chunk" of the broadcast wave format which is now supported by HOFA CD-Burn & DDP.