Awesome Note 2 (Tasks/Calendar/To-do List/Journal)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fully renewed ‘Awesome Note 2’!
The new All-in-one Organizer, Awesome Note 2 is integrated with note and schedule management.
And now it’s available!!
WONDERFUL WRITING FEATURES
· It can be used not only for simple notes, but also rich and wonderful writing tool.
· Make notes even more powerful to add photos, voice recording and drawings.
· Easily create diary notes to display feeling, weather or road map information.
SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE, AND FRIENDLY
· Broadly use as diary to record everyday life, travel notes to write anywhere, photo albums, shopping lists, and record for work or study in any theme.
· Check todo lists and manage all schedules with calendar
· Receive notifications for important events and easily manage anniversaries such as birthdays.
NEAT AND STYLISH DESIGN
· Create your own style with tastefully designed icons, folders and various note backgrounds.
Capture all the memorable moments, stories, and everything in you.
- Note management by folder
- A variety of folder colors and icons
- App and folder lock (Passcode and Touch-ID support)
- Notes and calendar search
- Various type of list view (thumbnail, list, detail, diary, photo view)
- Support landscape mode
- Not required login/network connection while using the app
- Note editing feature to add various attachments
- Various note backgrounds and fonts
- Photo attachment
- Drawing attachment
- Voice recording attachment
- Map attachment
- Import current weather information
- Sharing notes through Airdrop
- ToDo management view
- Calendar View (with major holidays)
- Natural language processing support (Creating events with certain statements such as “3:00 meeting”)
- Important notes notification support
- Anniversary management
- D-day management
- Sync with iOS default Calendar and Reminders
- Changing list orders
- iCloud sync
- Evernote sync
- Evernote export
We welcome your suggestions, improvement requests or other inquires.
Please send it to email@example.com.
Thanks for helping us to make Awesome Note 2 better.
What's New in Version 8.4.7
- Enhanced iCloud sync
- Enhanced Evernote sync
- Enhanced UI
- Fixed Bugs
If you like the Awesome Note, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Still Losing Notes???
Latest Review: April 27, 2016 This is for the previous update as I have not updated the 4/27 version yet. Of course, I am always concerned and worried about losing notes. I consider anyone's notes precious. That is the main reason why I have not synced my notes with iCloud. It's not that I don't trust iCloud, because I have it and have used it for other apps since its inception. I was even using it for Awesome Note. But after reading so many reviews about customers losing their notes, I am very worried about losing mine. And so, I just keep my notes on my iPhone 5s, and I have not yet gone back to syncing. I don't know if syncing has anything to do with losing notes, but until this app is finally and most of the time stable, I will not sync my notes. If anything changes, I will put up a new review. Thanks for your attention. And good luck to everyone. Review: December 27th. The Photo order bug is still there. Hopefully, a fix is on the way. Also, I would love to see the website updated for the new app. I do not think many changes are necessary, just an update would do fine. Thank you for a more modern, handy, and useful app. It is a pleasure to use. I've had it for years and I use it every single day. I don't know what I would do without it.
Best notes app
I looked all over and tried many apps. In the end this was the best one I found. You can add pictures to notes and it's very customizable. You can change backgrounds, typefaces and size, colors and icons on folders. You can make lists and set up your calendar and reminders. It's more robust then you might think. The biggest selling point for me was being able to categorize my notes into folders. There are very few apps out there that allow this.
It truly is AWESOME!!! I tried so many others but this is the winner!!
So easy and versatile, works for many organization styles! I love the color tab folders. Easy to search and I can add photos. To do checklists are great and simple. I use to keep track of family prescriptions and medical info and insurance card photos. Recipes on another tab, even photos of travel destinations I want to visit. I never write reviews but this app deserves 10 stars!! Thank you!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 8.4.7
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2016 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.