Awesome Note for iPad (To-do/Calendar/Reminder/Memo)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** BEST ALL-IN-ONE ORGANIZER APP EVER ***
Notes, Calendar, To-do list, Diary, Task, Reminder, Anniversary reminder, Shopping list, Travel Diaries ...
Experience the most innovative All-in-One Life Organizer.
Awesome note is the only application that combined Note-taking and To-do list which helps you to organize your life with the ability to keep everything.
Especially integrated iOS Calendar and Reminder will gives you to tracking your life plan much easier than before.
Notes, Diary, Birthdays reminder, To-do list, Shopping list, Travel Diaries, Ongoing Project and more with attachable photo, map and drawing.
You can carry out all these features with synchronization in wherever you go.
It has simple and gorgeous graphics, optimized UI for the users, easier and more convenient to use.
- Create a Note with the attachment features
- Managed by separating folder (Category)
- Support sync with built in Calendar
- Support sync with built in Reminder
- Manage the built in Calendar or Reminder list as a folder
- Support To-dos & Anniversary Note & Diary Note
- Attach Photos, Map and Drawing
- Quick Memo (Quickly add memos & notes)
- Sync & Transfer to Google Drive/Evernote
- Supports Backup with Wi-Fi Web Sharing & iTunes File Sharing
- Create, edit and save notes into categories.(folders)
- Customize folders by your own color & unique icons
- Passcode protection in start-up screen and for each folder
- Alarms (Notifications)
- Display To-do Badges on main screen
- No Internet connection required
- Manage To-dos with Drag & Drop
- Support Tags for each note
- Supports Full Text Search
- Clickable links (web / email address / phone number) in read-only mode
- Capable of Drawing on map
- Transfer notes among the Awesome Note users
- Email notes directly from the app
- Print notes (Air Print)
- Visibility filter for calendar view
- Edit your own note title
- Cut, copy, paste and undo / redo
- Choose font & font size for each note
- Set Different views in folders
- A wide variety of theme & backgrounds
[Multiple View and Sort]
- Thumbnail / List / To-do / Detail / Diary / Photo View mode for each folder
- Sort notes into Name, Date Created, Date Modified, Due date and Priority
[Intuitive User Interface]
- Supports full landscape mode
- Supports Screen rotation fix option
** Transferring Note data **
Previous Sync users of Evernote or Google Drive may continue to use the Sync features and the rest can create .anb file to transfer data by using iTunes file sharing.
Backup and Restore in iPhone or iPad and get it loaded to other iPhone or iPad by using Wi-Fi Backup and Restore features.
Be aware that Syncing after using Wi-Fi Backup/Restore feature might cause the
note to be duplicated. Visit www.bridworks.com to find more information: )
More features will be updated in the future, and we will continue innovate for the users.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- Fixed bugs
Fabulous organizational app
I have used this app steadily and daily for almost a year. It has a lot of capability and is visually stunning and easy to color coordinate tasks, to-do's, notes and journal entries. It is extremely customizable, in fact, allow yourself a little bit of time to learn and orient yourself with all it can do.
I only use this app on the iPad, and I can see that it is mostly made for the iPad. Other reviewers have been critical that it does not sync over multiple devices, and I can see by the very graphic interface of this app that it might be hard to fit on a small phone.
I am also aware of the fact that this might not be able to be a shared task manager. I do not try to make it such; it is only for my use on my iPad. I very much appreciate the fact that it syncs beautifully with the calendar app and reminders app on iOS. All my scheduled events and to-do's are listed in this app.
King Kilo says
This app it turns out is one of the coolest apps I've bought so far. It does allot more than I could have imagined and is worth the money. I'm critical of all apps, but this one really deserves Props for what it does and I haven't figured everything out yet. Buy this app and know that even the stylus writing aspect is very accurate and is by far better than all the rest out there, I know because I've spent allot of money trying to find the best! Thank you and keep up the great work. I'm excited to see what else I can do and what updates to make it even more Awesome Thank you.
Not Syncing With Evernote on iPhone 6
I initially bought this app on my iPad. Later, I downloaded it on to my iPad Mini and iPhone 5. Both devices synced properly with the Evernote. I would have given the app 5 stars at that point. But, then I downloaded it on my new iPhone 6 and even though it tells me that it is syncing with Evernote, none of my notes or notebooks appear. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times and have tried to sync on multiple Wifis. I emailed the developer and received a page-long set of instructions not specific to my issue telling me to set up an "anb" back-up file on my computer and go through a host of complicated steps. Really, it shouldn't be that hard.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 01, 2014
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 43.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BRID
- © 2014 BRID
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.