MetaMoJi Note - note taking and PDF annotation app
By MetaMoJi Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MetaMoJi Note is a note and sketchbook app, PDF annotation tool, voice memo and digital scrapbook for your life. Capture your ideas anytime with quick voice recordings, advanced handwriting recognition and handwriting to text conversion, or annotate Office and PDF documents. Use the app as a high resolution sketchbook with a vast color wheel palette, pastel colors and advanced calligraphy pens. MetaMoJi Note is a virtual whiteboard for sketching, annotation, scrapbooking or digital mashup of notes and voice.
MetaMoJi Note is the only note-taking app available across all major mobile platforms. Winner of multiple awards: Tabby Award for Best Personal Productivity App - Silver Stevie® Award for International Business - Finalist for Appy Award for Productivity - #1 Productivity App in Japan
NEW – Gold Service is a premium add-on that allows you to make advanced use of the MetaMoJi Cloud and the app itself. It includes:
- The Shared Drive capability allows co-editing of documents
- Auto sync intervals to ensure your notes are always backed up
- Additional storage for the MetaMoJi Cloud
- Unlimited access to optional inks, premium items, papers and note styles
- Customizing the navigation bar
• Write, sketch or draw notes with a variety of pens, paper layouts and graphics, including calligraphy pens and inks
• Grab your great ideas quickly with voice memos which you can tag to your visual content – convenient audio editing features allow you to index voice cues to any document or part of a document – even drawings, annotated graphics or PDF documents.
• Scale your document up to a whiteboard or down to a sticky note while still maintaining 100% visual integrity
• Import images, graphics and Microsoft Office files via Google Drive
• Import a PDF file, mark it up as needed, and save it as another PDF file
• Share creations by email or upload to Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr
• Easy file storing and sharing via Google Drive, Evernote and Dropbox
• Sync all folders to the MetaMoJi Cloud, a cloud service that allows you to save and manage your documents (up to 2GB for free)
• Save drawings as individual JPEG graphics in the items library for later use
• Interactively browse the web from within the app and mark up sites
• Premium feature: Handwriting Recognition - mazec (13 languages) - converts handwritten text to typed text on the fly or later with this conversion engine.
• MetaMoJi Note Lite is free to download and use. This version, MetaMoJi Note is a paid app, has the great features above, along with the following advanced capabilities:
• Password protect your notes to ensure your information is kept safe
• Advanced pen styles including highlighters, fountain pens and brushes
• Enhanced Jump functions allow for you to assign visual points to easily navigate around complex compositions while you are presenting
• Shapes tool provides editable shapes
• Smart cropping tool vastly extends photo editing
Here are some ways to use MetaMoJi Note for your personal and business life:
• Generate quick notes and to-do lists, add voice memos and tag for easy retrieval later
• Capture and markup website pages
• Sketch drawings for illustrating lesson plans
• Mark up and sign contracts and critical business documents in PDF form
• Use as an interactive whiteboard to brainstorm and present during team meetings
• PDF and photo annotation
• Review/edit documents and share feedback through email
• Draw a mind map or flowchart of ideas and assign audio files
More about MetaMoJi Note: http://noteanytime.com/en/quick_guide.html
Contact us: http://noteanytime.com/en/contact.html
What's New in Version 3.7.3
- Bug fixes for iOS 9
- MetaMoJi ID
- Bug fixes
- Gold Service
- Optimized UI for iPhone6
- Improved text units and voice functions
Better than ever... Updates more smoothly
Another dev with multiple accounts
I never trust anybody who sells the same app under different names.
To my mind, the best
I have tried a lot of the multi-purpose (typing, handwriting, audio and video, import web materials, and presentation) apps, and I like this one the best (by far). Here's why.
1. The handwriting recognition module (an in-app purchase), called Mazec, is simply the most reliable and easy to use of any offered.
2. The variety of writing implements offered are easy to access, and the handwriting experience is excellent. Because of ease of access, it is easy to change implements quickly -- essential for note taking in a fast-paced classroom or lecture environment.
3. One can use pinch and zoom or bottom zoom for handwriting. Writing with pinch and zoom also has auto scrolling, so you don't get stray lines on your page.
3. Pages and backgrounds can be imported or created and then made into templates. Thus, the user has an infinite variety of page backgrounds.
4. One can cut and paste pages not only between documents, but also between Metamoji apps (for example, between Note and Share).
5. The entire note background (not just the page) can be used for posting photos and typed materials; handwriting can be created on the page and then moved (pasted) on the note background. Thus the entire canvas (page and note background) can be used.
6. App can accommodate very long notes (over 100 pages) without slowing down.
7. Notes can be stored in a comprehensive filing system using folders and infinite levels of subfolders.
8. Tagging system allows the same note to be stored in several folders at once. Just add tags corresponding to different folders' names, and the note appears in all the named folders.
9. The app has its own cloud system, Metamoji cloud, which works reliably. Documents can thus be synced among devices.
10. The iPhone app is as full-featured as the apps for iPad, and one purchase covers everything.
I am sure that I have forgotten to mention some other crucially important features.
I use this app for everything. I would probably need several apps in order to do all that this one can do.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 04, 2015
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 79.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MetaMoJi Corporation
- © Copyright 2012 MetaMoJi Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handwriting Converter Add-On (English)$7.99
- Optional Inks (Pastel/Grayscale/Earth)$1.99
- Custom Calligraphy Pen$4.99
- Gradient Inks for Calligraphy Pen$3.99
- Handwriting Converter Add-On (Japanese)$6.99
- MetaMoJi Gold Service (12 months)$29.99
- Note(Presentations - Modern)$0.99
- Paper(Planner 2013 - Start on Monday)$0.99
- Note(Presentations - Casual)$0.99
- Handwriting Converter Add-On (All languages)$19.99