wobb! Africa - where it swarms with wild animals. The Search Safari for little adventurers
By Michael Kolesnik
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you know the animals of Africa? -Then come with us into the Savannah, to the water hole and into the rain forest and see what is frolicking about there!
Flamingo, lion and giraffe, hippo, elephant and monkey, crocodile and scaly ant eaters, this is even okapi territory. Vultures, gnu and marabou and the zebra too, warthog and ostrich – and that’s by no means all!
You have to find five animals, then shake the iPad - and nothing is as it was before. wobb! Africa completely rebuilds itself, and the Search Safari goes on! Different each time, promise!
• wobb! Africa is an entertaining, hand-drawn hidden object game, for little Safari adventurers from the age of 3 on.
• There is a wealth of animals to discover in the app, lovingly drawn and realized in rich detail by Fides Friedeberg.
• With wobb! Africa, children learn the names of even little-known African animals, and learn to distinguish the shapes and outlines of animals.
• A plethora of image combinations yield continuously renewed hidden pictures.
• There are real animal sounds upon finding the animals being searched for.
• The background sound is parent-friendly (not annoying).
• There is an helper function if an animal isn’t found after a long search.
• iPad Retina is supported by default.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 12, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 89.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Michael Kolesnik
- © 2014 wobb! Spielemanufaktur
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.