By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE GROOVE SKETCHPAD
iMASCHINE puts professional groove production in the palm of your hand.
"The subway just got way more fun." (GIZMODO)
"A brillliantly designed little app, far more flexible than beatboxes and more than the sketchpad it is billed as. Export to Maschine rounds off the package." (Music Tech, UK)
Create a beat on 16 pads. Add a melody with the keyboard. Spice up your track with a field recording or lay down vocals, and even sample directly from iTunes.
No matter which iOS device you use, iMASCHINE adapts to your screen size – a compact workflow for iPhone and an optimized iPad workflow for two-handed groove production.
- 16 pads for real-time groove production on your iOS device
- Included library features 100 MB of content: 10 projects, 25 kits, and over 400 samples
- Additional ‘Quantum Collection’ sound pack derived from MASCHINE 2 Library adds 20 kits, 10 projects, 15 instruments, and over 400 samples to iMASCHINE’s library (email registration required)
- Sample directly from your iTunes library
- Record your own one-shot samples through the integrated microphone on your iOS device
- Keyboard mode for playing chords, bass, and melodies
- Note repeat with 1/4 note to 1/32 note range for keyboard and drum pad mode
- Audio recorder lets you record vocals, field recordings or any audio from your iOS device’s microphone
- Assign any of the 4 groups to any mode, e.g. for use as a 4-track recorder
- Mixer page with XY performance pads includes two send effects per group: delay, flanger, chorus, and various filters
- Live-mode sequencer automatically detects recorded loop length
- Import your own 44.1 kHz 16-bit .WAV samples via iTunes
- Huge collections of additional drum kits and instrument sounds called iMASCHINE Expansions available through in-app store
- Export your mix as an audio file or directly upload it to SoundCloud
- Export your project (including samples) to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO
- Universal Binary. Purchase the app and iMASCHINE Expansions once and use them on all devices connected with that iTunes account
Requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
///THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
iMASCHINE is based on MASCHINE – the renowned groove production system from Native Instruments. MASCHINE is available in three different hardware versions: MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. All come with the same cutting-edge software including professional sound library, drum synths and melodic synthesizers, and effects. The software also features a cutting-edge sampler, mixer, clip-based arranger, and visual browser.
MASCHINE STUDIO is the flagship music production system with unprecedented physical control thanks to its generous control layout, jog wheel, and two big high res displays for ultimate visual feedback.
MASCHINE is the classic groove production system with straight forward hardware workflow, 8 display knobs for tweaking instruments and effect parameters plus dedicated groups button to switch sounds fast.
MASCHINE MIKRO has the same high-quality, touch-sensitive pads as MASCHINE STUDIO and MASCHINE in a more compact format. The perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE or a tactile addition to any production or performance setup.
Check out the Native Instruments website for more info, artist and product videos, images, sound examples and more:
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Best Drum Machine Ever if Only.....
Let me start by saying Native Instruments is an amazing company and puts out very high quality software! iMaschine is everything I want in a drum machine app except it needs to support inter app MIDI...that kills this program, because I can't use it in n-Track Studio Pro like I was hoping! Not to mention the "export" feature (if you can call it that) gives you 2 options. You can export to the PC version of the app, or export to SoundCloud and that's it! Essentially, I bought an app that's only capable of being a stand alone app, because it doesn't communicate with any other applications! Why no reverb in the effects list?!?! I sincerely hope the fix this in a future update...
Audiobus, at last!!!
Update: bugs happening. Sometimes the choke and/or one shot/hold features don't work. Samples tend to trigger as one shots regardless of setting. As for app in general, it's great, but conflicting. You will never fully appreciate this app unless you own a Maschine. If you don't plan on getting a Maschine, get Nanostudio. If you want added power, get Nanostudio and imaschine with the Ausiobus and IAA capabilities, you can get iMaschine sound in Nanostudio tweak-ability, and that's not bad.
Audiobus/IAA integration = 5 stars. I retract my complaints about this app as they are now invalid. I don't even care that the price dropped.
A must have app for iOS.
Thanks for fixing Golden Kingdom Problem.
I was super happy to get version 1.2.2 - after I installed the app and launched it showed me a pop-up telling me to restore my purchases to fix the problem caused by golden kingdom. I went to the in-app store and hit the button…at first it looked like nothing was happening but then I saw the check marks next to the expansion pack titles disappear and then reappear. It took me about 15 minutes on wi-fi to re-download all of the packs that I own, but it worked! Thanks for listening NI.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 05, 2015
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 196 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Native Instruments GmbH
- © 2015, Native Instruments GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Swagg City$2.99
- Vintage Heat$0.99
- True School$0.99
- Platinum Bounce$0.99
- Drop Squad$0.99
- Transistor Punch$0.99
- Conant Gardens$0.99
- Dark Pressure$0.99
- Raw Works$0.99
- Electric Vice$0.99