By NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE GROOVE SKETCHPAD
iMASCHINE puts professional groove production in the palm of your hand.
"The subway just got way more fun." (GIZMODO)
"A brillliantly designed little app, far more flexible than beatboxes and more than the sketchpad it is billed as. Export to Maschine rounds off the package." (Music Tech, UK)
Create a beat on 16 pads. Add a melody with the keyboard. Spice up your track with a field recording or lay down vocals, and even sample directly from iTunes.
No matter which iOS device you use, iMASCHINE adapts to your screen size – a compact workflow for iPhone and an optimized iPad workflow for two-handed groove production.
- 16 pads for real-time groove production on your iOS device
- Included library features 100 MB of content: 10 projects, 25 kits, and over 400 samples
- Additional ‘Quantum Collection’ sound pack derived from MASCHINE 2 Library adds 20 kits, 10 projects, 15 instruments, and over 400 samples to iMASCHINE’s library (email registration required)
- Sample directly from your iTunes library
- Record your own one-shot samples through the integrated microphone on your iOS device
- Keyboard mode for playing chords, bass, and melodies
- Note repeat with 1/4 note to 1/32 note range for keyboard and drum pad mode
- Audio recorder lets you record vocals, field recordings or any audio from your iOS device’s microphone
- Assign any of the 4 groups to any mode, e.g. for use as a 4-track recorder
- Mixer page with XY performance pads includes two send effects per group: delay, flanger, chorus, and various filters
- Live-mode sequencer automatically detects recorded loop length
- Import your own 44.1 kHz 16-bit .WAV samples via iTunes
- Huge collections of additional drum kits and instrument sounds called iMASCHINE Expansions available through in-app store
- Export your mix as an audio file or directly upload it to SoundCloud
- Export your project (including samples) to MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO
- Universal Binary. Purchase the app and iMASCHINE Expansions once and use them on all devices connected with that iTunes account
Requires iOS 7.0 or higher.
///THE WORLD OF MASCHINE
iMASCHINE is based on MASCHINE – the renowned groove production system from Native Instruments. MASCHINE is available in three different hardware versions: MASCHINE STUDIO, MASCHINE, and MASCHINE MIKRO. All come with the same cutting-edge software including professional sound library, drum synths and melodic synthesizers, and effects. The software also features a cutting-edge sampler, mixer, clip-based arranger, and visual browser.
MASCHINE STUDIO is the flagship music production system with unprecedented physical control thanks to its generous control layout, jog wheel, and two big high res displays for ultimate visual feedback.
MASCHINE is the classic groove production system with straight forward hardware workflow, 8 display knobs for tweaking instruments and effect parameters plus dedicated groups button to switch sounds fast.
MASCHINE MIKRO has the same high-quality, touch-sensitive pads as MASCHINE STUDIO and MASCHINE in a more compact format. The perfect entry into the world of MASCHINE or a tactile addition to any production or performance setup.
Check out the Native Instruments website for more info, artist and product videos, images, sound examples and more:
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please fix this.
I've been a fan and an avid user of imachine since it came out. But one of the last two updates has made the drum pads sustain when using instruments such as synths, strings or Pads on the iPhone 4s, iPad fourth-generation,and iPhone 6 Plus while the track is playing. Even with the one shot switch is set to off, it still sustains the drum pad when the track is playing. The Drum pads play perfect when the track is stopped or when you initially program the pattern with the drum pads. But when the track comes back around after the loop it sustains the drum pad pattern instead of playing it the way it was programmed to play. This needs to be fixed right away because it messes up tracks that were already finished as well. This is a five-star app but until this issue is resolved it can't be no more than three.
Worth it -
I'm in love with this app
I just wish that when you tune a sample it can separate the pitch and the speed because whenever I try to make the pitch higher it makes it go faster
But other than that it's really worth having
Thank you NI
Thanks for fixing the crash in the bonus pack store! NI listens to feedback and fixed the problem! You guys are the best!
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 20, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 196 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Native Instruments GmbH
- © 2015, Native Instruments GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Swagg City$2.99
- Vintage Heat$0.99
- True School$0.99
- Platinum Bounce$0.99
- Transistor Punch$0.99
- Drop Squad$0.99
- Conant Gardens$0.99
- Dark Pressure$0.99
- Raw Works$0.99
- Electric Vice$0.99