Indeed Job Search
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search:
- Join over 140 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 6 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
- Use the world’s #1 iPad jobs app
- Design optimized for iPad and iPad mini
- Two-pane view maximizes use of screen size
- Keep your search open while viewing a job
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.0
• Fixed bug that caused app to crash on older operating systems
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Decent app, horrible integration with website
Indeed is a decent app. And I actually prefer the mobile app to the desktop website.
That being said, it could use more options for filtering out areas from which you don't want to see. Also to create a Indeed resume, one must input all details by hand, on a phone. There needs to be a way to upload a copy of a existing resume.
A lot of the job posts seem to send you to a third party website to apply or are badly reformatted/scraped from other job sites and have lost all the paragraph and other formatting which makes reading them more difficult.
And lastly the mobile app doesn't sync with the full desktop website! They seem to live in different worlds. I like to apply to jobs on my laptop to avoid common mistakes that seem more prevalent on mobile. All jobs I save just don't sync to the full website, even when logged into the same account on both.
I contacted Indeed support and all they said was they would forward the issue to the technical team. I'm not holding my breath. Customer service and support seem to be lacking.
The app updates seem to be few and far between. Perhaps it's a small team, but the sync issue is a deal breaker.
Contrast this with another job app where after finding a issue and reporting it, they confirmed my problem and will issue an update in the next 7-10 days.
Needs Some Updated Features
Overall, the app is pretty good. It just needs to get better with the search results, I keep getting results with jobs I have absolutely no interest in. Also, I would like it if you could choose not to see jobs in a specific location. It's annoying to see pages of jobs for a location you absolutely don't want. Last but not least, when you visit a posting it should clearly show it like any normal site/app. It should be a shade darker or the title can be a different color. Kinda like google you know???
Indeed is a powerful resource, but there are design flaws
Web searches do not automatically populate into the app, you have to re-enter them by hand.
You can't edit web searches like you can on the app, you're forced to delete all of them and start again.
Many employers spam indeed. You'll see a search explode in hits one day only to discover upon clicking it that it's just the same jobs (often with MULTIPLE posts per day for the same freakin' position) from days or weeks beforehand. Please address this guys, it's VERY annoying.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 27, 2015
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Indeed
- © 2015 Indeed
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.