20lines - Write and read stories
By HarperCollins Publishers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Featured as Best New Apps in more than 96 countries ***
*** Featured by Apple in Social Networking and Books Apps ***
20lines is the best place to write, read and share stories!
We all have a story to tell. Share yours in 3 simple steps or browse among thousands of short stories on any topic or genre.
20lines lets you:
- Write a new story at anytime: you can save the draft or post it directly with an amazing cover
- Discover thousands of new stories, have a look at the popular ones, browse your favorite channels or see what are the trending hashtags
- Read and interact with the author: vote the story, leave a comment or share it on the social networks
- Create your profile and discover other 20liners. Follow the authors you prefer and chat with them
We’re always interested in hearing your comments and suggestions. Tweet us as @20lines or @20lineshelp for support or send us an email with your feedbacks to firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 2.2.6
- We fixed bugs so your iOS experience is better than ever
Thanks to all of you for your feedbacks and suggestions.
We hope you enjoy these updates and we’re always interested in hearing your comments. Tweet us as @20lines or @20lineshelp for support or send us an email to email@example.com
I love this writing app! You can write a whole novel in more than 20 lines and it gives you a certain length of time for your writing. You can save your writing as a draft & continue later on if you want. You can pick any genre of writing you want and other fun genres like poetry, journaling, community talking, music forums etc... You can follow, like, share (aka: repost) and comment on other user's writing-works or post your story anonymously. Signing up is super easy & FREE! There r NO in-app purchases and you can create a really cool cover photo! Awesome!! I absolutely love this app! I used to like Watt Pad but, that one I'm having a little trouble with. This app can get a little "wobbly" when you write but it's fine :) (i mean the screen keeps moving up & down when I write. It's annoying!) but...it's a fun app. :)
Enjoy it, love it, write in it ;)
Good app, but....
This app is amazing, but when I'm typing, the text on the two bottom lines will disappear, and act like I'm writing on the line three lines before the one I'm on. This is really annoying!!! But, when I'd start typing again, I'd be back on the line that I was before. This is EXTREMELY annoying! Please fix this, but it was very hard to describe, so I don't know if you know what I mean. Also, I love how you can choose the cover of the book, and place where the title is, but maybe there should be like a "make your own title" function, where you take the title and put it wherever you want. Please fix the first thing and add the second this if you want, and until you fix that, you don't get four stars.
It was a fantastic app, but all of a sudden it deleted my drafts, won't let me publish or like stories. Basically now I can see everyone else using the app but I am just...there. I can't do anything?! It doesn't appear that anyone else has any problems with the app. For the past 4 days I've been getting the same message " wait to re - connect." My other apps are perfectly functional and my wifi is fine. It's a bit disappointing considering that I really like to write and have other people see my stories. So many ideas but no where to vent them through without the app working!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 06, 2015
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 26.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: HarperCollins Publishers
- © 20lines
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.