By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
• Upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from your iPhone
“Bottom line:…the LinkedIn app is a must-download for anyone who's serious about the professional networking site.” — CNET
- The LinkedIn iPad and iPhone apps support iOS 6.0 and higher. Please update your device operating system prior to updating the app.
What's New in Version 7.1.5
Now it's even easier to join LinkedIn. Sign up directly within the app, and start connecting with over 300 million members.
Great system, poor app
I love LinkedIn. I use it all the time for work and have found that it's become my primary social network of choice. However, the app is sorely lacking in functionality. The navigation is not at all intuitive and the search function barely works on the app. As a resource used frequently for networking at conferences and events, you would think that they would put a lot of effort into making the mobile app excellent, but if I can't even successfully search for the person I just met without pulling out my laptop or the desktop site on my phone? Where's the usefulness in that?
emails and app don't connect
LinkedIn mobility frustrates me because I receive all my notifications via email on my phone but when I click on the email link it takes me to the mobile web version with an option to view the app instead of going there automatically. Then when you choose the view app option it goes to the home page instead of to the link you wanted to see from the email. There needs to be much better integration. Now also I cannot complete a download of my contacts. There are some big basic bugs that need to get fixed.
Great for networking, mostly professional
I've been on LinkedIn for several years. Their old interface was somewhat clunky and the user experience left much to be desired, but it provided a great platform for professional networking. They have refined things greatly to improve the community feel. I like the alerts for promotions, new jobs and work anniversaries. Birthdays, not so much. Keep up the good work, but don't try to become Facebook.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 01, 2014
- Version: 7.1.5
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2012 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Business Plus subscription$49.99
- Sales Basic Subscription$24.99
- Sales Navigator Subscription$59.99
- Sales Basic subscription$19.99
- Sales Navigator subscription$49.99